Shatabdi Express New Delhi to Bhopal  » Railway  »
  • I enjoyed the scorching speed that it took from New Delhi to Agra
  • However, I found this train to be better than any other when it comes to cleanliness
  • I have also noticed that their communication skills are unusually great, unusually since I encountered so much coach attendant with rough manners
  • On the whole, my experience with different train journeys says that this is the best train in India

• by Galega

Recently I went Bhopal from New Delhi by Shatabdi Express. This was my first journey by this train. The journey becomes one of the most comfortable journeys that I ever took in India.

The train is the fastest train in India. I enjoyed the scorching speed that it took from New Delhi to Agra. Since, I never enjoyed such a speed on a train this short stretch became a memorable moments for me. After Agra the train

slowed itself down as the track is not compatible for high speed train. Yet, the speed was equal to Rajdhani Express.

The interior of the train is quite comfortable. The train is also maintained with high level of enthusiasm. It is not often that one will find a neat and clean interior in a train in India. However, I found this train to be better than any other when it comes to cleanliness.

I have also seen that ...

• this train is given priority by station managers throughout its journey. It seems that there is special order for them to not let this train get late. My journey to Bhopal was also completed at exact moment of time.

Writing some positive words about coach attendant should not be termed as an exaggeration. Unlike other trains in india, the coach attendants of this Shatabdi Express are well mannered and trained to keep passengers informed in the most

formal way. I have also noticed that their communication skills are unusually great, unusually since I encountered so much coach attendant with rough manners.

The dishes being given on the train are also good. Though, here lots of improvement is required. Number of items on menu should also be improved.

On the whole, my experience with different train journeys says that this is the best train in India. I am looking forward to make more travel through this marvelous train.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 446021413011028/k2311a026/2.6.11