Milka Alpine Milk Chocolate Extra Cacao

• by grecy

I am a chocolate lover. I do not say no if someone offers me even the sizes is small. One time my sister went home and I saw her cutting into pieces a Milka chocolate. I have to admit this is the first time I tasted chocolate from Milka. I only hear Milka from my officemates and from celebrities. This is the reason I was so excited of tasting this Milka chocolate from my sister.

The size of this Milka chocolate is 25g and the

wrapper is purple. There is no strong scent of chocolate when you remove the wrapper. The chocolate does not easily melt on the hands also. When you cut it, the texture is hard, can be compare to a biscuit or crackers. The chocolate is rich as I tasted it. The flavor is Extra Cacao that is why the taste is like a strong chocolate taste or it is a pure chocolate with no milk. The Extra Cacao flavor is the strongest chocolate taste I ...

• ever tasted.

What I discover from eating this chocolate is that, it made me awake at longer hours. When I ate it, I remember I was wide awake even it was three in the morning. Because of that, I bought one pack for myself and stuck it at the office. I eat it every time I am tired. I believe there is something on its content that makes me feel wide awake. Anyway, I am not okay with the taste but I can eat it.

I prefer some chocolate with sweet taste and do not have a strong odor. I prefer the smell of chocolates from Toblerone.

Moreover, I still give credits for the taste although it is not the best tasting chocolate I tasted. I believe the taste is okay for those fellows who prefer unsweetened stuff but rich in chocolate. I recommend this one for you. It cost $ 2.40 and available in any groceries and SM Hypermarkets. I bought mine from Landmark grocery from Landmark Mall Makati Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276021412931028/k2311a026/2.6.11