Bobbie Manicure Kit
  • That's why I bought Bobbie Manicure Kit at my favorite beauty store Watsons
  • I think it's just like a starter kit or just a beginner kit because the tools in the kit are just simple, plain and normal
  • I like using this even there's no really special thing about this nail file

• by autumndreamer

I want to learn how to manicure myself, just on my own. That’s why I bought Bobbie Manicure Kit at my favorite beauty store Watsons. I think it’s just like a starter kit or just a beginner kit because the tools in the kit are just simple, plain and normal. All the tools in the kit are just small-sized. The manicure kit just costs $1.50. Well, I think it’s really cheap but at first I was not sure if it’s really worth my money. I really wanted to start to learn how to manicure myself so I didn’t hesitate anymore to purchase this when I saw this. It’s the cheapest manicure kit out there. It’s available on beauty and grocery stores.

So since I’m just a beginner in doing manicures, I am at first not familiar with some of the tools in this kit. This manicure kit has 3 nail cutters: one is a very big nail cutter, and then there is a smaller one, and then there’s another small one but the

cutting edges are asymmetrical. I think the big nail cutter is for the toe nails and the smaller nail cutters are for the fingernails. Anyway, I don’t know how to use the small asymmetrical nail cutter so I rarely use it. There is also a tweezer. I don’t know what it has to do with my nails. I only know tweezers are for hairs only. I use it on my eyebrows but I don’t have any idea why it is included in the manicure kit. I think it doesn’t have anything to do with nails. The tweezer is just plain metal, just normal tweezer. Then there’s a thick stick with a flat edge. This stick has a tiny scraper at the other end. At first I didn’t know what it was for but I realized it’s for my cuticles. The flat edge is the cuticle pusher and the other end which was a tiny scraper is for scraping or cutting or removing the cuticles. I always use this stick. This is my ...

• favorite tool in the kit. This stick is just made of plastic but the scraper edge is metal. Then there’s another stick which was made of metal. This metal stick has a wide flat edge at the end. I think it’s just another cuticle pusher. I don’t use it. There’s also a nail file which is made of metal but the handle is made of plastic. I like using this even there’s no really special thing about this nail file. It doesn’t even look cute, but it is so useful to me. And then there is a pair of scissors with flat edges and this flat cutting edges are a little bit bent. It’s the cuticle scissors. I don’t know what this is at first but I use it on my eyebrows. I trim my eyebrows sometimes with it when they grow too long. So there, out of 8 tools inside the kit, I only use 4 for my nails. But since I also use the tweezer and the scissors for my
        eyebrows, that means 6 out of 8 are useful to me. The quality of the tools in the kit are just good. It’s not like expensive quality, most of the tools are just plain and not high quality but really useful to me and doesn’t break easily. I think this manicure kit is just really for beginners in doing manicures and pedicures. I am just starting to learn and I am not familiar with the few tools so it’s good to do a little more research, and it’s really good if you already know all the necessary tools needed in Mani-pedicure sessions.

So even though it’s just a starter kit and not high quality and just really cheap, it’s very useful to me. If you’re like a pro or almost an expert, this is not the right manicure/pedicure kit for you. But it can be helpful for people who are just starting to learn like me. Plus, the manicure kit is stored in a small and cute transparent box, it’s travel-sized so it can be carried anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021412880928/k2311a026/2.6.11