BlackBerry Bold 9700  » Phones  »
  • I think it gives its user an air of sophistication and respectability
  • Oh well anyway, I was able to download an application that enabled me to stream radio stations from any part of the world, so that problem is now solved
  • It's amazing and definitely worth every penny

• by happykk

BlackBerry Bold 9700

I am absolutely in love with my BlackBerry 9700! I have always been a Nokia lover, and at first I have been intimidated with a BlackBerry smartphone. After a month and a half though, I have officially been converted.

The first thing that blew me away was its simplicity. I have always thought that it would be too difficult to navigate, but I was in for a surprise. The menu options are uncluttered, and it’s easy to figure your way around the different applications. Getting in and out was as simple as clicking on

an icon and pressing the back space key (or pressing the BlackBerry logo and choosing “Close” so as not to drain your battery) if you want to go back to the main menu.

It is surprisingly lighter despite being slightly thicker than my former Nokia E71. I absolutely adore its simple and sleek design. I think it gives its user an air of sophistication and respectability. The QWERTY keys are spaced apart comfortably, and they are soft to the touch. The track pad easily hovers over where I would want it to go. Ever since I’ve started using this phone, I’ve forgotten about the risk of getting carpal tunnel syndrome over too much texting.

Constant connectivity to the internet is really one of its edge over all other smartphones. Just register to your mobile provider’s BlackBerry Internet Service, and you are connected 24/7. You’ll never risk having to miss important work emails, the latest news, the highest trending Twitter topics, or even the most insignificant Facebook notification. I also like the fact that it is very easy to share photos to any social networking site. Instant messaging applications are also available,

• BlackBerry Bold 9700
      helping you keep in touch with family, friends, and business contacts at all times. All these features make it very easy for me to post pictures of the latest handmade items I’ve created, and getting in touch with potential buyers is a breeze for me.

I get bored easily, and having a BlackBerry Bold 9700 proved to be a good cure for my boredom. Aside from being able to indulge the camwhore in me with its 3.2 Megapixel camera and video, I can store a lot of media files to keep me occupied. Aside from that,

there are loads of applications that I can download from the BlackBerry App World. I’ve downloaded e-books, games, sports applications, and a whole lot more. One thing that I’m missing from this phone, though, is an FM radio. Oh well anyway, I was able to download an application that enabled me to stream radio stations from any part of the world, so that problem is now solved.

I am absolutely in love with my BlackBerry Bold 9700. I think my day would be incomplete if I wouldn’t be able to tinker with it. It’s amazing and definitely worth every penny.

BlackBerry Bold 9700

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 376021412700928/k2311a026/2.6.11