Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a single tube weighing 4.1 oz which was worth $2
  • Like others, it was pretty easy to wash it away, and I like that it did not cause a greasy feeling, but it contains moisturizing properties
  • I did not experience bleeding and other complications, and I also did not have scarring and other infections as a result of using it
  • A lot of treatments cost around $50 or more which composed of some 4-step treatment which of course, would be tiring to complete, but this one was easy and it did not require me to apply for 30 minutes

• by changing

I used to suffer from horrible acne which used to be red and itchy, spreading on various areas. After browsing the web I purchased Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub online. I bought a single tube weighing 4.1 oz which was worth $2.

The product actually contains a nice, soft texture. It was also sandy and a little grainy which was just enough for a nice facial scrub, and is just right - not overly dry, but not watery and soggy either. The beads were pretty nice because they were not too small but not too big either, and they did not feel too abrasive which would not hurt the acne spots. In fact, even if it was scented it did not matter at all. Besides, it wasn’t too important if it was scented or not. This product can be used on a daily basis. It is used to help cleanse the pores, which would go beyond basic facial washing. It was made to be used by all skin types, since it is actually designed to eliminate acne by unclogging the pores and help clean all the dirt and oil which might lead to acne in the first place. It also helps keep the face hydrated and makes sure your pores will not dry due to

alcohol and acne treatments. As mentioned you can use it everyday, unlike others which you can use 3 times a week and that’s it. Besides, because it is kept inside a tube it is a lot easier to dispense instead of a simple bottle because it controls the amount you want to use.

Its primary ingredient is salicylic acid and Benzoyl Peroxide, acne medications which are made to help keep the pores clean by getting rid of the stubborn dirt you don’t know are still there. Also, it keeps you hydrated to ensure that your pores will not be dried because of the acne treatments you apply. It makes sure that you don’t get any more acne just because of regular use of alcohol-based treatments.

When I initially used it, I can tell it was non-greasy and non-sticky. While this one can really stick well to the skin, it did not feel too abrasive against your pores and acne spots, and it also did not hurt nor did it cause bleeding and swelling. Like others, it was pretty easy to wash it away, and I like that it did not cause a greasy feeling, but it contains moisturizing properties. It did not feel any greasy unlike many others which would cause me to feel extra ...

• oily afterwards - this one was may permeate the pores but it would not leave thin white films after applying. Besides, it will cause a tightening sensation, which was good because big pores mean a lot of sebum after use.

After a month of use and I saw that it helped me shrink the size of my acne. While I no longer can recall how exactly it happened, it at least helped shrink the size of my acne back then, with the redness and itching. I did not have to buy a second jar after that because it was acting pretty quickly, and besides my acne were pretty new so I suppose new acne can go down fast. Likewise, I remembered seeing them getting smaller in size, without any color of deep red and without any light dots on them anymore. While I was healing I remember they did not feel any more itchy, and it also did not feel irritating and painful. I did not experience bleeding and other complications, and I also did not have scarring and other infections as a result of using it.

The end result was impressive because I did not have any more big spots after around a month. While it was not as fast-acting as others, at least it

did not cause me to have pimples because others caused me to have a lot of acne that I needed to buy more before getting rid of them. Besides, I did not have to deal with scarring and allergies. I also did not experience severe dryness and itching as a result of using it, which was good. It may not have lightened the complexion because it was not a lightener anyway, but at least it did not cause a rough and uneven skin tone, not did it cause me to have more acne after that.

Needless to say I like this product a lot because it did work. A lot of treatments cost around $50 or more which composed of some 4-step treatment which of course, would be tiring to complete, but this one was easy and it did not require me to apply for 30 minutes. It can treat acne regardless of the size and severity, and I did not develop an immunity towards it. But for all its worth, it does not exfoliating properties, and it was pretty hard to find here which meant I needed to buy it online. But it was one of those which really helped in a reasonable period without hurting my acne so I suppose it was worth buying anyway.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021412590928/k2311a026/2.6.11