Nokia 6102i Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Phone  » Phones  »
  • I bought it for the price of $ 135 at Globe Telecom Makati Philippines
  • I love music, if my iPod is low bat, I can use this phone to listen to FM stations while on the road
  • I believe it can able to last up to ten years with proper care and use
  • I am not into texting and downloading lately that is why I can avoid experience the unit to hang
  • I highly recommend this phone to non-technical people out there

• by grecy

It was year 2008 since I began using this mobile phone from Nokia. The unit is 6102i. I bought it for the price of $ 135 at Globe Telecom Makati Philippines. This unit offers many tools to help you as a user. It can be an organizer where you can put your entire schedule and set the alarm for you to remember it. I do the same way. I am not into texting during weekdays that is why typically, I used this one to receive text messages or calls or sometimes I only use it as a watch.

It has a Bluetooth technology which you can browse Internet to check and send emails. Some of the features are it can be use as a speaker phone. Whenever I am typing at work, since using headset is forbidden, I use the speaker instead so that while I am typing, I am hearing what the other person on the line is saying. It also has a vibration mode. Whenever I have it, I keep it secured inside my bag, I can notice

if I received messages or call since it will vibrate. The caller tones and ring tones are polyphonic. This sound is not irritating in the ear whenever I hear it. And last, my favorite is the FM radio. I love music, if my iPod is low bat, I can use this phone to listen to FM stations while on the road. Good thing, the battery last for longer hours. I can listen to songs even for straight six hours while texting continuously.

The mobile features Bluetooth, GPRS for you to use browse the net and downloads, VGA Camera with video recorder. There are tools or setting available like Alarm Clock, calculator, calendar, and scheduler or to do list, voice recorder, SMS and MMS. All in all, it is very handy and easy to use.

However, I hate that it has a very small storage for videos and pictures. I remember I saved ten three minute video and the phone is hanging. I have no choice but to delete the unnecessary videos and the phone works well after that. Also,

• the VGA camera does not have a clear resolution of image. When I am capturing colorful image, the picture produced is not distinct. You can see something like grains included in the picture. Solo face shoot is solid and clear if the background color is white. Moreover, the video is clear and for me it has a good quality.

All Nokia units are easy to use. Once you insert your sim into it, it works easily. It is a friendly user indeed. Compare to my other Nokia phones, this one durable. I am using it since 2008 and until now it is 2011 it still working in good condition, minus the part when it is hanging for over loading of stored inbox, of course I have to delete it all. Although at present, the silver color of this phone is fading, it still looks elegant. You can flip it when you keep it and I do not mind putting it on my purse because of its small size.

For a not-so-modern person like me, this mobile phone is enough

to have in my busy life. It is good to use in texting and receiving calls and to store message is easy and quick, but with limited space. I put everything in it and it serves as my mobile organizer to keep me updated and for me to remember my task for the day. Also, it is a colored phone so I can set up my phone screen nicely and I can get pictures from my downloaded images on the net.

I believe it can able to last up to ten years with proper care and use. I am not into texting and downloading lately that is why I can avoid experience the unit to hang. For regular texting, the phone battery can last up to three days even if you use the radio often for three days. I love the long battery life of this mobile phone that is why I use it at present, rather than my Samsung phone. I highly recommend this phone to non-technical people out there. It is a must have for a cheaper price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 376021412580928/k2311a026/2.6.11