Sterilite 3-Drawers Set  » Furniture  »
  • Unfortunately because everything of my things in my bedroom was all cluttered, I cannot find it easily
  • After two days, I found what I was looking for and I learned a lesson from that experience
  • I learned that I have to organize my things and I have to keep important documents in a safe place where it will be protected and I can easily see it
  • Because of that I bought Sterilite 3 drawer set
  • I know that the cause of that irritating sound is because the weight of the lower drawer is so heavy that it cannot lift it whenever I open it

• by grecy

I went home one urgently one time to look for my bill receipt. I have to clear something for my credit card bills. Unfortunately because everything of my things in my bedroom was all cluttered, I cannot find it easily. I have to check on every cabinet because I cannot remember where I kept it. After two days, I found what I was looking for and I learned a lesson from that experience.

I learned that I have to organize my things and I have to keep important documents in a safe place where it will be protected and I can easily see it. Because of that I bought Sterilite 3 drawer set. I bought it at SM furniture store in Makati Philippines. It costs $ 32. The size is 20 inches in length, 19.25 inches in width and 27 inches in height. I put my undergarments, my office supplies like ball pens, pencil, notebooks and journal. I put my credit card bills and all types

of bills and some of my make-ups and money. I put it beside my bed, attach to the wall where I can put other things on top of it like books and mirror. It is my closet drawer and a mini table at the same time.

I never thought that the size of this drawer can accommodate so many stuff like all my undergarments on the second drawer, the bills on the first drawer, because the first drawer is smaller than the second one and on the lower drawer, which size is on the medium where I keep some of my books, wallet and some other things. Even some things of my older sister are safe keep there. At present, some of my new wardrobes are inside.

What I like is the transparency, which I can see easily the things I will keep inside it. But if you do not want to lose important documents or money, safe keep the money on other drawer because this ...

• one has no lock. In fact, I bought another one because I like the color of this drawer (sadly it only has available color which is white) and I like its simplicity and it really does save a space for some of my things at home.

It is easy to clean too, but not free from scratch. Sharp thing like knife or when you accidentally tug it to the wall can cause scratch. It can ruin the physical appearance of this drawer because of its color, it is very visible. It is made up of heavy-duty plastic that is why it is very light. The handles are with comfort-grip and rollers that enable the drawers to open and close smoothly. However, I am having a hard time on the first drawer I bought. Unaware, I put so many denim pants there and now, whenever I open it, it gives out a very annoying sound. Sound like screeching plastic that really hurts my teeth and gums. I

know that the cause of that irritating sound is because the weight of the lower drawer is so heavy that it cannot lift it whenever I open it. What I did was to lessen the things inside; however, the sound stays so I just avoid using that drawer at present to avoid that very irritating sound.

Furthermore, I remember I closed the lower drawer with the use of my foot one time, and now whenever I close it, I have to try so many times to close and open because it is not smooth no more. In other words, this drawer is sensitive to break when you are not using it properly. Anyway, aside from all of the drawbacks I had shared, there are no more. I am still using it for 9 months now and I can see with proper care, this drawer is durable. My grandmother has the same kind and I can say mine has heavy duty plastic since it is still alive right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 576021412570928/k2311a026/2.6.11