St Croix Casino Hotel Turtle Lake  » Casino  »
777 US Highway 8/63, Turtle Lake, Wisconsin 54889
  • The drive was long as the road was not very easy kind of one, but the journey was not tiring as the scenery was interesting and beautiful
  • I was happy to see scores of tables at the pit and also St Croix Turtle Lake casino was special in a way that all these tables were open even when the casino was not that busy
  • But anyway I am not disappointed much because I ended up with more money than I stepped into the St Croix Turtle Lake

• by surehelp

With good discounts it was very economic to stay at St Croix hotel casino Turtle Lake. What I really liked was that there was discount on the room rate for signing up for player’s card. This was not a very common deal at all casinos I have seen. Moreover I also liked the location of the casino at Turtle Lake.

It was a happening place with other casinos situated at very walking distance. The drive was long as the road was not very easy kind of one, but the journey was not tiring as the scenery was interesting and beautiful. The amenities of

the room were pretty basic.

The design and styling of the room was nothing special and there were shades of age visible with the furniture. The bed and linen were of average quality and very tender. The blanket was good with sturdy thread and at the same time soft.

The air conditioning was very good and made the temperature adjustment easy as a breeze. The space of the room was not very vast and so fast to cool down and also heat up. The casino was by and large clean.

Especially the rest rooms at all parts of the casino were kept in great condition.

• The housekeeping staff really deserves a pat on the back in doing the duty diligently. The carpet and the machines looked new mainly because St Croix made sure to keep it that way.

Also the housekeeping service at the room was also very timely. They replaced the towels and also gave lavish replacement for the conditioner and shampoo bottles. I was happy to see scores of tables at the pit and also St Croix Turtle Lake casino was special in a way that all these tables were open even when the casino was not that busy.

There was enough of low limit tables that I

played blackjack for very long hours. For blackjack alone there were more than a dozen of tables with different limits. All the dealers that I encountered were very energetic and kept the game moving interestingly.

One thing I did not see enough was the craps game. I saw only two tables for it and both of them were damn crowded. So I could not play my hands with the dice game.

But anyway I am not disappointed much because I ended up with more money than I stepped into the St Croix Turtle Lake. This casino was an interesting gaming ambience and I recommend it mainly for gambling fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 484021412510128/k2311a024/2.4.11