Charlie’s Grind and Grill Buffalo Wings in Nuclear Sauce  » Food  »
  • I think I may have eaten 4-5 wings earlier

• by tabs

I just had a very filling meal earlier today at Charlie’s Grind and Grill at Kapitolyo Pasig. I have been to Charlie’s once before but it has been a while since I have tried their Buffalo Wings.

I have underestimated their Buffalo Chicken Wings. We have ordered a dozen of these wings to share for only $7. When it arrived, their chicken wings were not as big as the ones in Don Henrico’s. These were just

the average sized chicken wings coated with red spicy sauce. Whatever sauce it was, it was really great because it was spicy but it was just right. The sauce was called Nuclear sauce, and there is also the Puneta Sauce wherein people had to sign a waiver before ordering because apparently it was so spicy. My husband wanted to try the super spicy Puneta sauce but the staff refused to sell 2 pieces along with ...

• the Nuclear sauced buffalo wings. That sucked. To be on the safe side we chose the Nuclear sauce. These lovely chicken wings came with crunchy turnips and carrots and also a side dressing of Blue cheese.

I really, really loved how these Buffalo wings tasted. I think I may have eaten 4-5 wings earlier. The combination of the sweet, tangy and barbecued taste of the chicken wings with the strong taste of the blue cheese

was incredible. The sweetness of the wings was neutralized by the strong blue cheese. And what I loved most about it is the price. For $7, they serve a dozen of these wings. I could eat it and forget about the other fantastic burgers they have because it is good already by itself. The chicken wings were tender, juicy, and not dry at all. They were cooked very well and each bite was really a pleasure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274021412450128/k2311a024/2.4.11