Aromafloria Ocean Mineral Bath Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this mineral bath salt is by filling my bathtub up with really hot warm, or at least as hot as I can stand, but of course you don’t want it burning hot
  • I would recommend it to someone suffering from really bad muscles aches and pains if they simply couldn’t find a cheaper one that works just as well
  • I wish you all the best with feeling better soon

• by Soleil Robins

I was feeling so achy and needed some immediate relief and the drugstore was all out of my favorite muscle salt soak so I tried the Aromafloria Ocean Mineral Bath Salt. It has a eucalyptus mint type of scent which I find pleasing and uplifting and it contains natural ingredients that help relief muscle aches and pains naturally without any harsh ingredients.

The natural soothing muscle relaxing ingredients in this bath salt are sea salt, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, lemongrass oil, magnesium, bladder wrack extract, seaweed and almond oil. These ingredients are not only good for relieving my achy muscles, but

they also help detoxify my body and skin from bad toxins and leave me feeling silky smooth and well rested. I also find they help relieve tension in the neck and back as well which is really nice when I have a tension headache.

The way I like to use this mineral bath salt is by filling my bathtub up with really hot warm, or at least as hot as I can stand, but of course you don’t want it burning hot. Then I take about 1 cup of the bath salt and pour it into the bathwater and allow it to ...

• dissolve for a few minutes. After I get into the tub and soak for as long as I can or need to, to relieve my achy muscles and body. I usually like soaking for an hour. The soak like I said has a strong eucalyptus mint scent to it that I tend to like to breathe in as well to help relieve stress, headaches and sinus pressure. After my bath I do feel pain free and I am able to rest comfortably without my muscles stiffing back up.

Another way I used this bath soak the other day was by taking a

½ cup of the soak and pouring it into my footbath and soaking my achy feet. The soak does help relieve my achy feet really well.

Now my only complaint about this bath salt is how expensive it is for such a little bottle. I would recommend it to someone suffering from really bad muscles aches and pains if they simply couldn’t find a cheaper one that works just as well. I do hope those of you who try this bath salt like the way it relieves your muscles aches and pains as well. I wish you all the best with feeling better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021412440128/k2311a024/2.4.11