Philosophy Amazing Grace Gift Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was getting ready for a big night and wanted to smell good so I pampered myself up with the Philosophy Amazing Grace Gift Set
  • The way I like to use this hair conditioner is by taking a handful of it and massaging it into my wet hair from root to ends until each strain of hair is covered

• by Soleil Robins

I was getting ready for a big night and wanted to smell good so I pampered myself up with the Philosophy Amazing Grace Gift Set. It helps get my hair, body and skin silky soft and smooth and smelling wonderfully so I smelt good when I was out. The gift set comes with shower gel, hair conditioner, firming body emulsion and salt scrub.

The shower gel is like a 3 in one product. It can be used for washing my hair, soaking in the tub with as a bubble bath and as a nice gentle cleansing body wash. The shower gel

is not to thick or too runny and is easy to pour out of the body. The body wash has an uplifting romantic smell to it and cleansing the body and hair nicely without drying out the skin or hair, or at least this is what I have found from using it. When it is used as a bubble bath it bubbles like crazy and makes the bath luxurious.

Now the deep hair conditioner is very nourishing and softening to the hair. It is very thick and contains nourishing ingredients that help soften the hair right up. The way I like to use this hair conditioner is by taking a handful of it and massaging it into my wet hair from root to ends until each strain of hair is covered. Once the hair conditioner is in my hair I like to leave it in my hair for several minutes to help really soften it up and than I like to rinse it out. After I rinse this conditioner out of my hair my hair is very silky soft and it smells delightful and romantic.

The firming body emulsion is very moisturizing and nourishing to my skin and has helped firm my skin ...

• Philosophy Amazing Grace Gift Set
      up, but I mainly use it as a body lotion to help keep my skin soft and smelling good. The body emulsion is very much like a lotion, but it is a slightly greasy and does take a bit to work it really well into the skin. I usually only use this body care product after a shower so it really soaks into my skin well.

The scrub in the gift set is very exfoliating and gritty in texture, but it also moisturizes my skin while leaving it feeling soft and smelling romantic and uplifting. The way I use the scrub

is by getting into the shower and taking a handful of the scrub and massaging and rubbing it into my skin until I feel my skin is well exfoliated enough. After I rinse my skin down and by the way the scrub rinses off well and leaves my skin super silky soft and smooth which helps lotion absorb better into the skin.

I do think this gift set is affordable and worth using. I do hope those of you who use this gift set like I have been, like the way the products help soften your body, skin and hair while leaving it smelling good.

Machelle Steele says :

re : The way I like to use this hair conditioner is by taking a handful of it and massaging it into my wet hair from root to ends until each strain of hair is covered
Love this stuff there is nothing close to it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021412430128/k2311a024/2.4.11