Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • When Wet n Wild first came out with their Mega Protein mascara product, I bought a tube so I could try it
  • If you need mascara, this will definitely do the trick, but if you want something special, I suggest looking elsewhere

• by CoffeeBreak

I love mascara. In fact, it’s quite a necessity in my cosmetic collection.

When Wet n Wild first came out with their Mega Protein mascara product, I bought a tube so I could try it.

It comes in a nice black tube with a silver top and a shiny silver strip right underneat the top. I really like the look of the bottle.

Its fancy and makes you feel like you’re using a good product.

Upon opening the bottle, you see the brush applicator for applying the mascara. It is an average-sized brush. I’ve used huge thick brushes before, and this one is much smaller than those. It works very well, and it is slightly bent to one side for easy application.

One of the advertised “features” of this mascara is that it is “smudgeproof”. But this has not been my experience. I find that it does smudge, and if you cry, the mascara does run and smear. This is not a waterproof mascara, but I still don’t appreciate smearing.

The mascara is black in color, which is an excellent color for me, but there ...

• Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara
      just isn’t anything really special about this mascara. I don’t feel like I’m using a super product. It works well as a mascara and does the trick, but it does tend to be clumpy quite often. This irritates me, since I want a nice smooth-looking mascara, not clumps on my eyelashes.

Wet n Wild Mega Protein mascara works well as a

mascara and does the trick, but that’s about all it does. It isn’t smudgeproof as advertised, and there just wasn’t anything special about it. It tends to be a little clumpy, and I didn’t notice any positive improvements since I started using this product. If you need mascara, this will definitely do the trick, but if you want something special, I suggest looking elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021412181228/k2311a024/2.4.11