Facebook
2.5
  • The only thing that I like about it is that it is very neatly made, and it has much less spammers than orkut

• by fursat

If you ask my honest opinion, I am really surprised why facebook is so popular in the world of social networking sites. I have been using internet for more than a decade now, and when I started of with it, Orkut was much more popular amoung my counterparts than Facebook. We hardly heard anyone using facebook.

Now if you don’t use facebook, you are not in ! You are out of fashion in world of internet ! Honestly, I don’t understand what made people to drift from one social network to another. Earlier myspace too

use to be very popular, now you hardly will see none talking about it !

Coming back to facebook, I use it only because of a compulsion.

The compulsion is that all my orkut friends have send me 100 of invitations to join it, and more than half of my regular online friends have drifted from orkut to facebook. So if you have to be in touch with them , you have to use facebook.

For a social networking site, I hardly see anything as per my taste in facebook. The only thing that ...

• I like about it is that it is very neatly made, and it has much less spammers than orkut.

Apart from it, the whole functionality of the site is something I just cant identify with. Those groups that you join are more than promotion and show off rather than a discussion.

I haven’t seen anyone on facebook, who in involved in any kind of serious discussion related to the groups, at least none in the groups that I have joined. I am fed up with liking my friends updates, even if they mean nothing to

me.

The policy looks like I scratch your back and you scratch mine ! Most of the big websites are using facebook likes as a reflection of their reputation, and trust me most of those 50 k plus likes groups have not an iota of knowledge of what they are liking ! Trust me, I am so frustrated whenever I login to facebook, and login in just adds to my frustration. Facebook is just not my cup of tea.

I wont be able to rate it high too. 5 out of 10 from me.

Not more than that !

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 204021411911228/k2311a024/2.4.11