Mark Twain: The Prince and the Pauper. A Book  » Books  »
  • I was designated this book for an english report and though I had heard it was boring I actually found that I enjoyed it immensly
  • I was impressed by the descriptions in the book especially with locations
  • I think that it is a book that could have a great positive influence on children lives, because it did effect my life to a great extent
  • However, I still think that adults would enjoy it if for no other reason than it does have an amazing story about going from rags to riches
  • Overall I would definitely recommend this book to those who have not already read it

• by webgirl40

Mark Twain’s The Prince and the Pauper was a book that I first read back in middle school. I was designated this book for an english report and though I had heard it was boring I actually found that I enjoyed it immensly. I actually loved it so much that I requested a copy for christmas and I have had it ever since.

This book was a home run as far as I am concerned. It

held everything that a good book should, but is easy to read and understand. I was impressed by the descriptions in the book especially with locations. Twain really paints the scenary and the characters in the book so that one can easily imagine it. Everytime I read this book I get wrapped up in it and always lose track of how long I have been reading it. The only complaint that I have as far ...

• as this book goes is that it does seem to stretch on a little in the middle but it is easy to get through so it is not one of those issues that causes me to dismiss the book in total.

I really think that this is a book that every young person should read. It has great life lessons about loyalty, friendship and learning to be happy with what one has. I think that it is

a book that could have a great positive influence on children lives, because it did effect my life to a great extent. However, I still think that adults would enjoy it if for no other reason than it does have an amazing story about going from rags to riches. Overall I would definitely recommend this book to those who have not already read it. If nothing else it will be a joy to read and to lose yourself in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 174021411731228/k2311a024/2.4.11