Otrivin  » Medicine  »
  • Allergic rhinitis is really a big problem to me, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and worst it turns out to be a cold after wards, because I often suffer from this I ended up consulting a physician about this

• by maffy

Allergic rhinitis is really a big problem to me, it makes me feel very uncomfortable and worst it turns out to be a cold after wards, because I often suffer from this I ended up consulting a physician about this. He told me that I really do suffer from allergic rhinitis which is due to the weather and because I often have stuffy nose he recommended me to use Otrivin which is Xylometazoline nasal spray.

At first I was hesitant to use it because I am not used to it, but then a fellow nurse

told me that it was given to her too and she said that it is a magic spray so to say.

When I finally bought a bottle of Otrivin because I can no longer breath easily, I tried using it as it was stated in the label, one spray to both nostril.

After spraying it I was really amazed because after a few minutes I was able to breathe easily and I can smell already.

It lasted for about four hours and I had to spray my nostrils again to be able to fell better.

...

• I kept on using it everytime I catch a cold or I have attacks of allergic rhinitis and sinusitis as well.

Literally it is a magic spray for me because it really offered and gave me relief in just a short span of time.

After a couple of months using it I had another episode of colds but then when I tried to use the nasal spray again it just offered relief for about an hour and I had to spray again.

I was bothered because I wasn’t able to get the result I really

wanted.

I consulted my doctor regarding this and he told me to stop using it because it already had a rebound effect on me and gave another maintenance spray for me.

Over all I can say that I am not completely satisfied with because even though I felt good using it at first but then again I also suffered from the rebound effect and I had to compensate with a stuffy nose for more than 2 weeks.

All I can say is when using this product.

It should be used in moderation and under the a doctors supervision.

Otrivin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264021411661228/k2311a024/2.4.11