Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer SPF30 Natural  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I like my other Mary Kay concealer for it’s coverage, it comes in a tube and I have to put it on my fingers and then on my skin – which makes more of a mess on my hands
  • Overall, I would highly recommend Dermablend Quck Fix Concealer
  • If you buy it, I truly don’t think you will be disappointed

• by ClickMyReviews

I tried a new concealer last month and I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised with this new product. I used the Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer SPF30 in the Natural color tone. This concealer comes in a retractable stick metal tube (just like a lipstick) – which I something I really like because I’m also on the go. Although I like my other Mary Kay concealer for it’s coverage, it comes in a tube and

I have to put it on my fingers and then on my skin – which makes more of a mess on my hands.

The second thing I like about the Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer is that it actually has SPF30 in it. Not all concealers have SPF in them, so this is a really big plus for me.

The next thing I liked about this product is that it covered really well. The consistency is not too liquid – it has ...

• a little more of a matte or dryer feel to it – almost as if it has a little more powder in the concealer formula. This gives me absolutely outstanding coverage on the uneven areas of my skin – even on the dark circle area under my eyes and the blotchy areas on my cheeks.

Also, my favorite thing about this concealer is that it goes on a little drier, so it is not moist or sticky under my bottom eye

lashes. That means that it will not make my mascara smudge or run during the day.

All this for a price $22 – that makes me very happy. It might seem a little expensive, but since it does everything I want, it works for me. And, I can put it in my purse for little touch ups during the day.

Overall, I would highly recommend Dermablend Quck Fix Concealer. If you buy it, I truly don’t think you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021411611128/k2311a024/2.4.11