Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar  » Food  »

• by Bonny
      Apple Cider Vinegar is very good for your health, as well as many other things. I buy Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. You have to get organic, not the stuff in the market, that is only good for cooking & cleaning.

You have to have the mother in the vinegar. I use Apple Cider Vinegar for many things.

I drink a glass with 2 talblespoons of it each day. There is so much to be said about Apple Cider

Vinegar.

It contains minerals & trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phophorous, clorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon, fluorine. Apple Cider Vinegar’s Vitamin contains vitamim C, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6,, Provitamin Beta- Carotene & vitamin P.

Apple Cider Vinegar promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries. Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in Alpha- Hydroxy acids, helping to dissolve fatty deposits on the skin’s surface & reducing scaly conditions, promoting a ...

• softer, smoother appearance.

You won’t belive what Apple Cider Vinegar can do!

It’s a great hair rinse, gets rid of residue buildup on hair leaving it soft & shiny, just mix 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar with one quart water & use as a finial rinse after shampooing, rinse well to get the smell out. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps with acne, dandruff, rashes,upset tummy, and many skin conditions.

There is a lot of information out there

about Apple Cider Vinegar!

I use it on my hair, the results are soft and shiny, bouncy hair. I also use it on my corns.

My daughter even uses it now for her corns, and it works really well!, even better than Dr. Sholls.

Like I already said, I drink it in water everyday. It gives me energy! I have not been sick in a year since I’ve been using Apple Cider Vinegar.

I will continue to use it, because it really does work.

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272603141160231/k2311a0326/3.26.07