St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product awhile back because my other facewash wasn't cutting it
  • I like that it is a mostly natural product that is gentle on my skin in spite of its intense purpose
  • But I found that after using it for a few days, I didn't even notice the scent

• by Laura Gordon

I bought this product awhile back because my other facewash wasn’t cutting it. I finally decided to face the fact: I have difficult skin. Too many times had I gotten stuck trying to classify my skin in one of these survey things that’s supposed to tell you what type of skin you have and what your most promising skincare regimen is. When it comes down

to it, I have combination skin. It is a tiresome mix of very oily and very dry. How can these two coexist? I have no idea. But it is greasy and flaky at the same time. Trying to take care of one upsets the other.

But, using a mix of products, I have finally found a regimen that seems to work relatively well. St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub is one of the products that I use. I use it for its exfoliating qualities. I like that it is a mostly natural product that is gentle on my skin in spite of its intense purpose.

The first time I used it, I wasn’t sure I liked the smell. Being a natural product, it was not pumped up with allure,

• St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Facial Scrub
      and it didn’t have a very attractive scent, to be sure. But I found that after using it for a few days, I didn’t even notice the scent.

It also doesn’t take very much of the product to get the job done, so it lasts a long time. I only have to buy a new one every couple months, and it’s only a $3 or so product

– not bad at all for a skin solution that pampers.

I use this every day and love the results that it gives me. It has transformed my flaky skin, leaving it much smoother than before. I couldn’t even apply makeup to hide things before, because my skin was too flaky and the makeup wouldn’t take to it without defining the flakes even more.

I am definitely a loyal fan!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021411581128/k2311a024/2.4.11