Alba Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion
  • I bought Alba Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion while in the middle of my exploration of different cocoa butters
  • I love the Alba brand, so I was pretty excited to try their cocoa butter
  • It wasn't a scent that stuck, though, so it didn't turn out to be any kind of problem

• by Laura Gordon

I bought Alba Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion while in the middle of my exploration of different cocoa butters. I love the Alba brand, so I was pretty excited to try their cocoa butter. This product came in a bottle with the brand’s typical design: that flowery green and orange pattern that takes you straight to Hawaii and makes Alba an attractive, easy

brand to follow. It was a squeeze bottle, which I often lament, but what I liked about it is that it had a bit of a rough texture to it, just slightly, so it was easier to grip than all those other glossy squeeze bottles that other brands of lotion come in.

Upon dispensing, the texture of the lotion itself is creamy and pleasant. It rubs in nicely and feels like something that is good for your skin.

When I first bought the product, I popped the cap to take a whiff and found the scent of the lotion to be pleasant, but I didn’t find the same thing when I was applying it. It didn’t smell bad, necessarily, but it really didn’t have a pleasant smell either. It was ...

• Alba Cocoa Butter hand and body lotion
      kind of plain and nutty, but not at all in a sweet way. Kind of in an ‘old’ way.

It wasn’t a scent that stuck, though, so it didn’t turn out to be any kind of problem. I just like a lotion that leaves you smelling nice.

I would say this is a good product as far as being a good lotion and being a healthy

option. If you rely on something else to spritz up your scent, then this product would probably be great for you! If you’re like me, you will probably want to use it as an alternate to another lotion. But I will certainly keep it in the back of my mind, and keep it on hand for when I can’t get my hands on my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344021411561128/k2311a024/2.4.11