Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also don't have a problem when it comes to my skin I have been using it for a long time already and so far I don't develop bumps and and acne from it
  • Over all, I can say that I am fully satisfied using this product and I do recommend using it

• by maffy

Since I was young I already had thick and wavy hair which even grew worse as I get older. Since I tried styling my hair it became very weak which ended up as frizzy and unmanageable.

I have been using hair polish and gel for a long time but most of the time I don’t get the results I really wanted to have.

All I wanted was to have a great looking hair and most of the time when I use hair polish it turns

out to be too oily plus my face turns oily as well and when it comes to hair gel my skin gets irritated easily and I end up with blackheads, whiteheads and pimples.

So for me to style my hair easily I had to cut it short but then I was able to find Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat everything changed.

I was able to had straight looking hair after applying it.

It made my hair more manageable so I can style it easily ...

• even without blow drying my hair.

It also gave my hair more shine and it looked ten times healthier compared to the other products I have used before.

I also don’t have a problem when it comes to my skin I have been using it for a long time already and so far I don’t develop bumps and and acne from it.

I totally feel good using it, it completely boost my confidence that even though I have wavy hair i can easily style it.

As for the price its a little more than the usual brands of hair gels and hair polishes but still its worth every penny.

Over all, I can say that I am fully satisfied using this product and I do recommend using it.

I have been using it for a long time and I can really say that it worked for me, so for those people who have trouble styling their frizzy hair why not give it a try and who knows it might work out for you as well.

Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314021411521128/k2311a024/2.4.11