HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really don't have under eye circles as I don't have them in my genes nor was it a family problem
  • I bought quite a lot of them in the past, and while they worked, others did not
  • What I like is that, it also has a nice consistency - not as thick as a gel, but not as thin as water, either
  • I know I don't get allergic easily, but it is good to know

• by sichome

A few months ago I remember getting some dark circles under my eyes after a month of sleeping late. I really don’t have under eye circles as I don’t have them in my genes nor was it a family problem. I just have them when I sleep late and have a poor rest.

So because of it, I immediately bought an eye treatment. I bought quite a lot of them in the past, and while they worked, others did not. I bought HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate for around $52 because it was inexpensive and I read quite a lot of positive user feedback which convinced me that it was effective at reducing dark circles around the eyes and puffiness.

This product is made to reduce eye circles which may be noticeable under the eye area specially if you are sleeping late. These eye circles are quite different from eye bags, which fortunately, are not my problem. But this product is multi-purpose because it can cure a lot of problems including the eyebags, and it can treat or reduce sagging skin and dark circles because it contains peptides and vitamin K, known to help improve the skin tone and brighten dark skin. It also helps nourish the skin around the eyes by enriching them with Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract which can boost the vitality of

the skin there, without causing allergies and redness. It is available for almost all types of people with he same problems. It is also made to help maintain the skin around your eyes once you already achieved or cured your dark circles. Because it does not contain alcohol and parabens, it hardly causes the skin around your eyes to dry, thankfully. It also did not cause forms of rashes. It works well regardless of your skin type, and is good to anyone regardless of age. It isn’t synthetic, and is free from parabens.

I am not fussy about fragrances but at least it is unscented, and so it won’t annoy around the eye area. It has a plain light color, and it does not look anything different from other types of products. Well at least it has a plain light color and that’s it, nothing fancy. What I like is that, it also has a nice consistency - not as thick as a gel, but not as thin as water, either. And with a consistency easily penetrating the skin around the eyes, it does not actually cause a drying sensation which will further irritate the eyes of some users. Also, it does not stay under there for quite a long time, but you will feel its cooling sensation for unknown reasons. Thankfully, its sensation ...

• did not itch, irritate nor make the skin turn red after that. I know I don’t get allergic easily, but it is good to know. Because it can easily dry after application, you can apply something else if you will.

I would apply it at night before sleeping as with any other eye treatment I bought before. It was not as greasy as I thought, but other treatments I used before were less greasy. Well at least it was not a mess using it. It did not cause any sensation using it, but it is a little gentle, it did not cause me to have irritation and itching, but if you apply it near your eyes you might tear up since it is not really mild. Lastly, it did not leave a slippery surface behind. You can wipe off the excess in case there is any, but I did not have to do that all the time. It also doesn’t have residues, and it does not feel chalky after it. It did not cause me some complications after use, even in the morning after waking up where I would not notice much difference the next day, except that my eyes were not as puffy as before, and my dark circles were not as dark as they used to be, but they were still there.

As mentioned, I admit I did not see changes immediately, but it took 5 days before seeing my dark circles lightening to a degree they did not look horrible anymore, and the deep lines were not deep. 4 more weeks passed and my eye circles were much lighter, and almost back to how they were. My dark circles used to be by biggest concern because I did not really have them, except if would sleep way past midnight, which would happen sometimes because of work. While it took more than 3 months to get rid of the circles, I at least can see that it was working every morning when I wake up. Also, my eyes were not as tired looking as before, but I admit there was not any other difference I can spot except for the circles which were gone.

Well at least what I wanted to go away did go away after a few months of daily use. I did not give up using it, because I knew that it would get rid of it. I did buy a second supply because I was already running out of it after around 45 days of using, but at least it was worth buying because it helped get rid of my dark circles without causing me to have irritation and any other types of skin problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313021411301228/k2311a023/2.3.11