Burt’s Bees Acne Moisture Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Last June I bought Burt's Bees Acne Moisture Lotion for $10 from a store
  • I thought it would be a tough moisturizer because of my light acne spots growing at the sides of my cheeks, which were getting out of hand back then
  • It does not feel anything too significant from its other counterparts in the market, but fortunately it is unscented and so it is not much of a problem
  • I like that it did not cause too much dryness
  • It is worth buying though sometimes I don't like how it smelled

• by sichome

Last June I bought Burt’s Bees Acne Moisture Lotion for $10 from a store. I thought it would be a tough moisturizer because of my light acne spots growing at the sides of my cheeks, which were getting out of hand back then. I was using a salicylic acid treatment back then, costing around $10 which I would use in the morning, every 4 hours.

It is an effective moisturizer made to those with acne. Its primary ingredients are salicylic acid and willow extracts. It is made to help keep the skin hydrated and make sure that alcohol-based products won’t cause over dryness. While some acne treatments can help you eliminate your acne, later on it might bring dryness and so, it might cause a lot of acne as well. Basically it is important for users to really make sure that alcohol won’t bring more acne later. A lot of moisturizers can be

used on a daily basis but this one is not only advisable to be used just for daily purposes but for acne sufferers as well, which makes it particularly made just for those with acne-prone skin.

It has a light color. It does not feel anything too significant from its other counterparts in the market, but fortunately it is unscented and so it is not much of a problem. Additionally, it does not feel too lumpy, and it is just all right. Likewise, it normally causes a slippery feeling, but at least it hardly leaves on your pores for a very long period because it permeates your pores fast, hence you can use something else after that if you want. Also it does not hurt your acne which was good, but I don’t know if it will happen to you.

I like that it did not cause too much dryness. In fact, within the ...

• 2 days of using it in the morning, the skin felt much smoother, and it was not as rough and uneven as before. I like how quick it worked, and it was getting better since then. After around 2 months, when all the acne spots were no longer there and I can feel the skin, it was not as dry as it was, and you can really sense it as well. When you look in the mirror you won’t actually notice any uneven, rough patches anyway. It may not be a direct cure against acne but at least it helped also. It was made just for those with oily skin because it does not have alcohol, oil and parabens, and because it has salicylic, you can say it is just for those with acne-prone skin. Fortunately it is not anything muddy, but I admit it is a little slippery a few hours later, and
        that actually is inconvenient if you are wearing it in the morning. Well, I like applying it at night because I actually have more time. So I use a lighter moisturizer in the morning and it doesn’t cause anything unpleasant.

It is worth buying though sometimes I don’t like how it smelled. It has a scent however I don’t know the name or what it’s called, but fortunately it is not quite strong and so it won’t be noticeable. I like that the pores are not clogged when you apply it all over, and if you apply it in the morning it won’t cause a heavy feeling nor won’t it make you greasy. Of course it is not going to cause that lightest feeling because it feels a little like lotion, but at least it is not as heavy as lotion, either, and it won’t cause your nose and other areas like the chin to be greasy, as mentioned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313021411281228/k2311a023/2.3.11