The Movie 30 Days of Night  » Movies  »
  • The plot of this movie was pretty good I thought even for a scary movie
  • I was impressed that instead of having just one simple plot, this movie incorporated several plots within the main theme
  • However once the movie got going it was pretty interesting
  • I think that whoever chose Josh Hartnett to play the main character hit the nail on the head for me
  • Overall I enjoyed the movie and enjoyed being scarred

• by webgirl40

My sister is one of those people that adores scary vampire movies. I cannot necessarily say that I am in agreement with her, but every once in awhile I will go and see movies like this with her. This movie was one that she desperately wanted to see so I reluctantly agreed to go with her.

The plot of this movie was pretty good I

thought even for a scary movie. I was impressed that instead of having just one simple plot, this movie incorporated several plots within the main theme. I loved how this movie incorporated pices of fantasy and romance into what is essentially a horror film. It was a particularly dramatic movie I thought and I did feel like it was a bit slow to begin with. However once the movie got going it was pretty interesting.

I think that whoever chose Josh Hartnett to play the main character hit the nail on the head for me. I thought he did a great job with the tough yet caring sherrif. I have to be completely honest though, I completely thought that Josh Harnett was so hot in this movie. He really fit the ...

• The Movie 30 Days of Night
      part of a tough hardened sherriff that gave his life to save others. I thought his wife was a bit of a witch though I really had to admit that the actress did a fantastic job on her role. She and Josh had amazing chemistry.

This film totally scared the crap out of me. This is especially true when I saw the vampires themselves. Their black eyes

a shrill screams made the hair on my arms stand on end. I was completely scared of them. Overall I enjoyed the movie and enjoyed being scarred. I liked the speical effects and thought that it was a decent movie. It was a decent movie as far as horror films go. It had a lot of realistic looking aspects and had a great layered story line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113021410861128/k2311a023/2.3.11