Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Body Lotion in Lemon  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I think this lotion is just good for moisturizing your skin every now and then
  • I would definitely buy this product again if given the chance and the money

• by rycemix

I’m not really someone who loves using lotion all the time. I use lotions when I need to go the beach or when I feel like my skins just too dried up because of the weather. Other than those times, I don’t really use lotions. But when I owned Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Body Lotion in Lemon, I became really addicted to it. Surprisingly, I use it all the time now. Since I only own a 59ml bottle, I only use a small amount and just use

it for my hands. Before, I don’t even bother rubbing lotion on my hands. But this product just makes me want to use it again and again.

I just love everything about this product. The smell is just so wonderfully addicting. It’s sweet but not the kind of sweet that makes your head spin. It has this very attractive smell and whenever I use it, my classmates would tell me that I smell really, really good and I have Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Body Lotion in Lemon to thank for that. Some of my girl classmates would even ask if they could also use it in the classroom; and since our classrooms are air-conditioned, the smell of the lotion fills the room and lingers there and it just really makes me feel so relaxed.

The lotion is very easy to apply and spread on the skin as well. It’s not thick and sticky. Usually in a warm climate like our country, lotions really make your skin feel sticky and sweaty but that’s not the case with this ...

• Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Body Lotion in Lemon
      lotion. Every time I use it, my hands feel like they have been pampered in a hand spa. It has a very long lasting effect, around five hours or so. I apply it before I got to school usually around the afternoon. I go home at around night time and still the smell of the lotion is still there; my hands still feel smooth and soft.

I don’t think it’s a good lotion to use for protection against harmful sunrays since it doesn’t have any protection at all. So I

think this lotion is just good for moisturizing your skin every now and then.

For such a small bottle, it costs pretty expensive (around $3.50 for 59ml). It’s a steep price for a student like me but I guess it was worth it since it such a product worth owning. I don’t even have to use my perfume so much because the smell of this lotion is enough for me to feel really fresh and clean. I would definitely buy this product again if given the chance and the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313021410851128/k2311a023/2.3.11