Acer G195HQVb LCD Monitor  » Computers  »
  • I am a very perceptive person and I have an eye for details, so when talking about the video quality that my monitor has, only the best will do for me
  • That is why I made a lot of research before I bought my monitor
  • I choose to buy Acer G195HQVb Monitor, mainly because it has a 19 inch wide screen, which is just perfect for me, not too big but definitely not small
  • I am specifying this stuff because I know it is important for some people, as it was for me, because some games have certain system requirements
  • About it's performance, I can clearly state that I did not have any problem with it

• by shadowmike

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’ve always liked to spend time on the computer and I’m just addicted to computer games. I am a very perceptive person and I have an eye for details, so when talking about the video quality that my monitor has, only the best will do for me. I just can’t conceive the fact that my monitor could just shut down when I play, or it would turn black all of a sudden. That is why I made a lot of research before I bought my monitor.

Acer, a company I have heard a lot of good things, was my choice due to its reasonable

price and popularity. Acer is one of the companies who actually have a good reputation, a company which produces top quality products. I had this brand recommended by many of my friends, who share the same passion for video games as I do.

Also, I’ve read many positive things about it on the internet. Summing it all up, it goes without saying I have purchased an Acer monitor. I choose to buy Acer G195HQVb Monitor, mainly because it has a 19 inch wide screen, which is just perfect for me, not too big but definitely not small.

It is an LCD, with 1366×768 resolution and can handle a refresh rate of 80 Hz. I am specifying this stuff because I know it is important for some people, as it was for me, because some games have certain system requirements. I have to admit, I was attracted by the small price as well, saying to myself I’m bound to make a bargain with this product.

Installing this monitor is very easy. Just plug it in your computer and its all done, no need to install additional software or anything. Also, mine came with a 3 year warranty, so if anything bad were to happen to my monitor I could have taken ...

• Acer G195HQVb LCD Monitor
      it back and exchange it for a new one.

I forgot to mention, the price for this monitor was around 150 dollars, a great price I must say. My monitor is fully colored in black with the brand name written in the lower middle part of it. I can say it is quite stylish and chic.

About it’s performance, I can clearly state that I did not have any problem with it. Other monitors used to go black all of a sudden, or just close when I was playing, but not this one, this one always handled my video games very well. I can say

I am very happy with it, the only downside of it is that, because of the multitude of colors it has and because it captures every small detail, my eyes used to hurt really bad, had to lower it’s performance from the settings menu in order to lower the color pattern it can use.

I recommended this monitor to every obsessed gamer out there and also to every other average person. It is undoubtedly one of the best monitors you can get for a low price, and the way it is performing just exceeds your expectations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 193021410841128/k2311a023/2.3.11