Bad River Lodge Casino
73370 US Hwy 2, Odanah, Wisconsin 54861
  • I hit the Bad River casino floor on two nights and machines in and around snack bar were the most paying ones in my experience
  • I know they were doing some renovation but my bath room never looked renovated for years

• by surehelp

Bad River casino was a small one but gem of a casino in fun atmosphere. As I came earlier than check in time I went to the casino floor right away. First impression I got seeing the casino was not very encouraging because, the hall was not big and had a congested feel. Slot games are fully packed and most efficiently the space around. On the top of it, the casino was reasonably well occupied by the players.

But on a walk around I felt the situation was not that bad. Even though machines were stacked closer, there was enough space to move around.

More interestingly the chairs were very comfortable, clean and looked brand new. For a casino of small size like Bad River, I felt like the d├ęcor and styling exceeded my expectations.

There was couple of hundreds of slot machines with good collection of video poker and keno games. My impression about the game was that they were comparatively looser. Of course I was not winning all time. But my money lasted in these machines for long and for multiple sessions of gambling.

I hit the Bad River casino floor on two nights and machines in and around snack bar were the most paying ...

• ones in my experience. I would not say the room rates here were very good deal, but certainly was affordable and at par with the city standards. There were all the necessary shops in and around the area; definitely I did not feel remotely placed. I opted for Jacuzzi upgrade for extra charge.

It was a decision that I repented later because the Jacuzzi was not very stylish and modern. I used it only because I paid for it. Otherwise I would not be tempted to try that out. Other than that the room was nice.

There was nothing special. Things they had inside

the room were clean. All the stuff worked smooth. The bath room was not stylish.

I know they were doing some renovation but my bath room never looked renovated for years. The table games pit at Bad River casino was not as active as the video poker and keno areas. It looked a small pit with not even a dozen of tables. Out of the few tables open, almost all were predominantly blackjack.

There were players on blackjack tables. But poker table was completely deserted. Blackjack rules and dealer behavior were good. However, somehow dealer did not change for long time making game a bit stagnant for some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482021410650828/k2311a022/2.2.11