Dynamic Health Noni Juice 32 Ounces  » Health  »
0.5
  • When I first poured out an ounce of the ruddy colored juice, I thought it had a rather interesting fragrance
  • Multiply that experience by ten and you have Noni juice
  • I paid for the stuff, so I was going to find out if it worked, no matter what
  • Needless to say, I won’t recommend this based on my own experience

• by reviewabit

Myself and several others in my immediate family all suffer from diabetes. I have a brother who was very determined not to go onto medication or insulin for his, so he has tried many alternative remedies, special diets, and anything else he could find to aid in controlling his diabetes without medicine. To be fair, he has done a good job. There was a period a couple of years ago when he became a Noni juice user, and he raved about the health benefits and how much it helped him with his diabetes.

I was skeptical, but I didn’t want to miss out on anything in case there was really something to this. I asked for his advice on brands, and he recommended this one by Dynamic Health because it is natural and organic

and doesn’t contain sugars or additives. When I first poured out an ounce of the ruddy colored juice, I thought it had a rather interesting fragrance.

Something exotic and hard to explain. I took a small sip and I am glad it was a small one. This stuff tastes nasty, there is just no diplomatic way to put it.

It is extremely tart, which was expected since it has no sweeteners, and just generally acidic and unpleasant. Ever chewed a raw cranberry? Multiply that experience by ten and you have Noni juice. I immediately called and asked him what on earth could I do to it to make it tolerable? He said he mixed his with diet Sprite.

I didn’t have any Sprite, so I waited until I made a trip to the grocery ...

• store and then mixed an ounce with the Sprite. It just made the Sprite taste nasty. I added some artificial sweetener, which made the Sprite start to foam up like crazy, and I was starting to feel a bit like a mad scientist.

I paid for the stuff, so I was going to find out if it worked, no matter what. I forced down the noni-contaminated Sprite, and immediately felt heartburn. Not nice.

I knew this was a possibility, especially with strong acidic drinks, because I have GERD. My GERD was not pleased with my actions, and apparently the sentiment carried over into my bowels because I had cramps an hour later. I checked my blood sugars after dinner, hoping at least it would have some effect like it did for

my brother.

They were exactly the same as what I would have expected without the Noni. I forced myself to drink it for several more days and got sick and nauseous each time. Since I saw no miracles, or even slight improvements, I gave up on the Noni and decided I would give mine to my brother when he came to visit next.

I briefly considered trying to use it as a drain opener, but it was too expensive for that. Needless to say, I won’t recommend this based on my own experience. I moved on to the next super-fruit craze, which was blueberries.

Blueberries are easy to find, not expensive, and also pleasant, sweet and friendly– and do not make one vomit. They don’t cure diabetes either, but they make a great trifle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342021410550828/k2311a022/2.2.11