Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • But since I had seen it work quite successfully for my mother quite a couple of times and the fact that I felt that this throat spray would be a better option that taking those long list of cold and cough medications – I decided to use almost immediately
  • Using it for the first time indeed felt quite amazing

• by rm002

Due to the recent attack of cold last month, I happened to witness a sore throat which was indeed making me feel rather uncomfortable and uneasy. Apart from feeling scratchy, what was in fact making life miserable was the fact that I wasn’t able to swallow my food or drink liquid rather comfortably. Though I did try using the age old solution of gargling with warm water – I seem to witness no kind of improvement in my sore throat. This is when my mother suggested that I use Chloraseptic sore throat spray.

The fact that my mother experienced a sore throat every now and then, made it vital for her to just stock one or two in advance in case of emergency. Since I was always used to taking cough

syrups and medications till now to help me heal my sore throat, using a throat spray indeed made me a little edgy about using it. But since I had seen it work quite successfully for my mother quite a couple of times and the fact that I felt that this throat spray would be a better option that taking those long list of cold and cough medications – I decided to use almost immediately.

Using it for the first time indeed felt quite amazing. As I sprayed it in my mouth around 2-3 times- what instantly happened was that I felt a feeling of numbness in the tongue, mouth and cheek. This did make me feel uncomfortable for a few moments. But within a few minutes everything seemed to return ...

• to normal making me feel totally at ease.

Chloraseptic sore throat spray worked just wonderfully for my sore throat. In fact using it proved to be a perfect decision at that point of time. What was really nice about using this throat spray was the fact that apart from being easy and simple to use, this spray helped me to target the pain exactly where it hurt, thereby helping my sore throat to get cured rather quickly. In fact using this throat spray helped me to great extent to eat my food comfortable even when it had not been healed rather completely. What’s more, this spray also came in quiet handy in helping me deal with gum irritations or mouth ulcers in a rather easy and effective manner.

But the only downside of using this throat spray was the fact that if I accidentally happened to swallow it – it did create havoc in my stomach, therefore making it just vital for to just spit out after having finished using it.

But otherwise Chloraseptic sore throat spray according to me proved to be a perfect option to help heal sore throat. A great benefit of using this spray also lay in the fact that since this spray could be used every 2-3 hours, it compactness and portability helped me use it conveniently even while I was traveling or at my work. Priced at $5.69, this throat spray according to me just works wonders on a sore throat and indeed proves to a –great utility product indeed.

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262021410390728/k2311a022/2.2.11