Eve (rapper)
  • The first thing that I admire about Eve herself is that she both sings and raps well, which I think is not something that a lot of entertainers can do well
  • I recommend Eve’s music to people who like the hip hop genre

• by Redtape

The first time that I heard of the popular American singer and rapper Eve was not in the late nineteen nineties when she had released her first studio album, but instead in the early two thousands when I was still in my early years of high school, and her song “Who’s that girl?” became a big hit. At that time, for some reason most of the girls who were in my class had taken to her

image and her music, and seemed fascinated with a tattoo of a paw print that she had on her chest.

I on the other hand was not as taken with her music as many of the other girls I knew were, and I did not mind her acting when she had begun to appear some time later in movies such as “Barbershop”, and “Barbershop 2” and so on.

Even though I am not as taken with the ...

• rapper Eve’s music, there are a few things that I still do admire about it. The first thing that I admire about Eve herself is that she both sings and raps well, which I think is not something that a lot of entertainers can do well. It is usually either one or the other.

Another thing that I admire about Eve’s music is that whenever Eve raps, she does not seem to be overly aggressive, and

or fake, but instead she is usually pretty calm and her words seem to flow naturally.

Some of Eve’s popular songs that I can recall right now are “Who’s that Girl”, “Let Me Blow Your Mind”, which she did as a duet with the singer Gwen Stefani who was also popular at the time, and “Gangsta Lovin” which she did as a duet with singer Alicia Keys.

I recommend Eve’s music to people who like the hip hop genre.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142021410300728/k2311a022/2.2.11