Fossil JR8122 Watch  » Watches  »
  • I love the genuine leather band that fit so well on my wrist
  • I was so happy when I see that the leather houses plenty of holes which will definitely fit my wrist or smaller wrists out there

• by janicemic

I got this watch as a gift for my birthday. I was so happy when I received them. They are packed really neatly in a tin container and the watch look so classy sitting in them. I am mostly in to girlish watch but I have been looking for a manlier one for my jungle trekking activities and the sort of watch that will fit any kind of outdoor activity. I have this fashion mentality that spell coordination of my garment and accessories according to the agenda I have for a particular day. This even includes my watch as it feels so good that I am dressed according to the agenda I have on any day. This watch has a really cool and elegant look to it. It

is meant for men but they fit snuggly on my wrist and they make me feel daring when I wear them for my outdoor activities.

This Fossil watch is just perfect for me. I have them for almost 2 years now and they still look brand new. Since I wear them for my outdoor activities I have not been very gentle at taking care of them however, they have not got any scratch on them. I have also dropped them a couple of times and I have not suffer from any malfunction with them. This watch is so durable and long lasting I must say. I wear them for my jungle trekking and sometimes I fell and hit the watch accidentally to balance myself and they are still perfect.

• I guess I will not have the chance to use the repair facility as the watch comes with 11 years of warranty. It feels good knowing that I have such a long service contract for this watch.

The watch has a really stylish look. I love the genuine leather band that fit so well on my wrist. It has multiple holes in them so they fit even on my wrist. When I saw the watch sitting in the container, I was worried that it will be too big and that the holes on the leather will not suit my wrist. I was so happy when I see that the leather houses plenty of holes which will definitely fit my wrist or smaller wrists out there. I love the

watch more when I see that it has duo function of analog and digital display. I could not ask for more. I have always loved a combination of the two on a watch.

This watch has a big round face thus it is super easy to read the time despite the watch has no numbers in them. The background of the face is black in color thus it brings out the silver hands of the watch. They are very well build and look so eye catchy I must say. On the face of this watch, I have animated seconds displays which are really cool. As you can see, I am full of praises for this watch, it is a must buy if you want something well made yet stylish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642021410160728/k2311a022/2.2.11