Avon Up To You Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • This isn't my favourite scent out there and I prefer the other new scent that I tried more than this one

• by leeanne160480

This is another of the new scents out in Avon that have just recently came out. It seems like there hasn’t been any new scents out for ages and then a few come out at the same time. This isn’t great for my bank, but at least when they first come out then they always seem to be a good price.

This scent comes in an Avershave and a Perfume. They both have a right price of £13 but the Perfumes comes in a 50ml bottle and the Aftershave is a 75ml bottle. This often seems to happen with Avon scents that the Aftershave is larger and the same price. Pity the Perfume wasn’t that size.

The box and bottle look alright. It is quite simple looking but looks nice

enough. It’s not what you would call expensive looking, but there is a more classic look to it I would say. The box is more a rectangular shape and it a light creamy colour. The lettering is small and simple and there is a splash of colour on here which is a sort of half circle shape. This is a dark orange colour which has lots of little lines through it. So at least there is a splash of colour on this and the box is jazzed up a bit. The bottle is a similar idea. It is a rectangular shape and the glass is pretty thick as well. You can see the light orange liquid through the bottle and it looks nice enough. There is the same half ...

• circle part on here as well. The lettering is simple and is all just looks a classic bottle. The shiny silver lid looks ok as well. I would say the bottle is trying to look expensive but it just isn’t carrying it off how it probably should.

So how does this smell? This isn’t my favourite scent out there and I prefer the other new scent that I tried more than this one. This is a deeper kind of scent so not usually the kind of scent I would go for, but I was still glad that I tried it. I also tried the Body Spray and Deodorant of this and although I will use it all up I can’t see myself buying this again. The smell of this is

Peach, Creamy magnolia and Wood scents. The wood part I would assume is the more Musky scent in here, and although it is nice that there is a mix of Heavier, Fruity and Creamy scents through this, there seems to be the main scent of the Musk, and the other 2 are so much more fainter.

I’m sure this kind of scent will be nice for some people, but it’s just not exactly what I go for.

I got this for a special offer price of £8, and see it is now up to £13 but you can choose a Roll On Deodorant or Body Spray free of charge in the current book. I expect as with Avon this will be on offer every other book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562021410130728/k2311a022/2.2.11