Garnier Fructis Conditioning Glaze
  • But mine was always a little more coarse, and definitely not straight
  • I bought a bottle, and discovered this was the product I was looking for
  • I usually begin at the bottom of my hair, because I noticed that my hair began to look greasy when I started at the root
  • On the bottle, they recommend using a quarter-sized amount, but I would think that it would make my hair look super-greasy using that much
  • It is an excellent product to keep on hand to use whenever you want an extra shine or have a problem with frizz

• by CoffeeBreak

Straight, shiny hair has always caught my eye. I always wanted to know how to do that to my own hair. But mine was always a little more coarse, and definitely not straight. So after getting a straightening iron, I had much straighter hair and definitely more shiny hair, but I really liked a little more shine.

I discovered Garnier Fructis “Sleek &

Shine- Sheer” Conditioning Glaze once when it was on sale. I bought a bottle, and discovered this was the product I was looking for!

It comes in a 5.1 ounce bottle, which is more than enough to last me a long time. I have really long hair, but you only need a tiny bit of this stuff to do the trick. I use this conditioning glaze after straightening my hair. It gives my hair the extra shine it needs. It is definitely a really good product.

When applying the product, I usually squirt a tiny bit onto my hand and then rub my hands together to spread it around. The I run my hands through my hair. I usually begin at the bottom of my ...

• Garnier Fructis Conditioning Glaze
      hair, because I noticed that my hair began to look greasy when I started at the root. On the bottle, they recommend using a quarter-sized amount, but I would think that it would make my hair look super-greasy using that much. Perhaps that is because I always apply this product to dry hair, when the bottle recommends applying to damp or towel-dried hair.

Everything

considered, I have found this to be an excellent product that works very well and serves its purpose. It definitely helps with controlling frizz and fly-away hair. It is an excellent product to keep on hand to use whenever you want an extra shine or have a problem with frizz. Garnier Fructis Conditioning Glaze is a product I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021410010728/k2311a022/2.2.11