Carelin Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E in 111  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I have other colors of this lip gloss and I really enjoy using them
  • That being said, I decided to buy another one on this particular color
  • The reason why I bought this was because I thought that I never had any orange-colored lip gloss before and it will be nice to have one and see myself if how do I look with an orange-colored lips
  • I also noticed that this does last for a long time in terms of the color payoff
  • If you are expecting this to be as glossy as the other lip glosses, then you might be disappointed from this one as this only gives an almost matte finish

• by hidge

The Product The 111 shade is a reddish orange color with no shimmers or chunky glitters.

The container is like a test tube. It is plastic and has a silver screw cap where the doe-foot applicator is attached.

This has a sweet melon scent but I did not detect any taste to it.

This has a creamy consistency and not sticky.

The price is Php60 or around a dollar only.

My Experience and Opinion I have other colors of this lip gloss and I really enjoy using them. I really like how pigmented they are considering the cheap price that they offer for this adorable lip gloss. That being said, I decided to buy another one on this particular color. The reason why I bought this was because I thought that I never had any orange-colored lip gloss before and it will be nice to have one and see myself if

how do I look with an orange-colored lips. I also thought that this would be ideal for summer time.

As usual, I applied a lip balm first before I put this on my lips for an easier and smoother application. Now, this may appear orange from the tube but this appear more of a red color on my lips with a hint of orange hue to it. This is so pigmented to a point that one coat is enough to see the actual color on my lips.

Just like the other shades of this that I own, this applies more of a liquid lipstick and less glossy compared to a traditional lip gloss that delivers a true shine on my lips.

On the other hand, I am glad that even if this is not as glossy as the lip glosses that I am used to, this has still the capability of making my ...

• lips feel supple and smooth to rub together.

I usually hate lip glosses that do not give a true glossiness that I want. However, I could forgive this one due to its incredible high pigmentation. This may be placed in a small tube but a little comes a long way, so this surely would last for a long time.

I also noticed that this does last for a long time in terms of the color payoff. This could stay on my lips even if I drink or eat. Of course, do not expect that the color would appear just as fresh as the first time as I applied it but I like that I do not have to keep on putting on my lips a lot or again and again.

One thing that I do not like about this though is that, this particular shade is just too loud and unflattering for my

complexion. I thought this would be ideal for summer but no, this is too dark for that. I see this would be more suitable for evening events.

In the end, I am glad to say that even though this is a cheap lip gloss, I did not experience even a single itchy feeling from this or any allergic reaction.

The Bottom Line This is an awesome lip gloss. This is more of a liquid lipstick though than a lip gloss. This is highly pigmented which makes it last for a long time. I would definitely recommend this to all ladies out there.

Pros Very cheap, sweet scent, cute packaging, super pigmented, not sticky, and long lasting.

Cons I cannot pull off this shade for some reason. If you are expecting this to be as glossy as the other lip glosses, then you might be disappointed from this one as this only gives an almost matte finish.

Would I buy this product again?

No for this shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021409870728/k2311a022/2.2.11