Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie  » Movies  »
  • The best Twilight Series that I’m so into is the Eclipse
  • I think among the three episodes the last one really stands out
  • No offense, Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) is totally a hunk but I just find the second Saga episode boring
  • The special and sound effects were flawless which makes the movie more interesting to watch
  • Eclipse Movie would definitely be one of the greatest films that I’ve ever watched

• by yresh12

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am also a twilight fan and came to love the book, the characters and the movie itself. I never miss to watch each of its episodes when it came out. The best Twilight Series that I’m so into is the Eclipse.

I think among the three episodes the last one really stands out. I think it’s because New moon was a bit boring with Bella

(Kristen Stewart) always on her own and always depressed. I only got a few glimpse of the love of my life, Edward (Robert Pattinson.) No offense, Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) is totally a hunk but I just find the second Saga episode boring.

The third movie was such a blast. It was more exciting. Imagine Bella Swan, the most ordinary girl in town gets to have topless Jacob and the mysterious Edward. I really envy her and I bet everybody wants to be Bella in this movie. Torn between two gorgeous men, with a bad vampire on the loose is a perfect combination.

I can feel goose bumps all over my body when the action began. Despite of their differences, my love for Edward in this film never wavered. I just ...

• Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie
      like the way he gives way for Jacob just to make sure Bellas okay. I was so flabbergasted when the fight began it was seems so real. I just can’t help myself and jump in my seat while watching. The special and sound effects were flawless which makes the movie more interesting to watch.

The most unforgettable moment in the movie was the tent scene. I

can feel Edwards’s hesitation to give Bella’s safety to Jacob. Only Jacob can give the warmth that Edward can’t. I almost cried on this part because despite of Jacob’s ability to make Bella safe. Bella still chose Edward.

Eclipse Movie would definitely be one of the greatest films that I’ve ever watched.

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112021409720628/k2311a022/2.2.11