A Bonne Milk Protein Hair Product  » Cosmetics  »
  • A Bonne products usually have black spots over a white background, which always reminds me of a cow, and it’s partnered with a baby pink color, which I think is really cute
  • This kind of threw me off but still, for experience purposes I used the product
  • I immediately noticed that it won’t be good for me
  • What made matters worst is that my scalp kept feeling itchy and unfortunately the product cause me to have dandruff again, when my L’Oreal shampoo was doing its best to keep the dandruff problem at bay

• by rycemix

I have only used two products of the A Bonne line of products. The first was their Milk Salt which I really loved. So when my sister brought home another product of theirs, I really wanted to try it out. This product is the A Bonne Hair Spa Milk Protein in 280g. And seeing that I have loved using their Milk Salt, I wanted to see if the latter product would also suit me. I have seen my mom and sister use it and their tresses looked really healthy and shiny, and the product made their hair really soft. It’s like a better product option for a hair conditioner.

First off, I am always attracted to products which have a really

nice packaging and/or bottle. And this product’s packaging is really nice. A Bonne products usually have black spots over a white background, which always reminds me of a cow, and it’s partnered with a baby pink color, which I think is really cute. This 280g product has a medium-sized short plastic container with a pink bottle cap. It has a really wide opening so it’s pretty easy to dip your fingers in it to get a good amount of the product.

The product is light yellowish in color and has a gel-like appearance. The smell is pretty strong, just like the smell of hair products in a salon. This kind of threw me off but still, for experience purposes I used the product.

I don’t think it’s a local product since there are Arabian words/letters on the sides of the packaging. Correct me if I’m wrong though. Anyway, there are English instructions along the sides of the container and it says that you on as a conditioner (you massage it all over your hair and scalp and leave it on for a couple of minutes), or you could cover your hair with a towel soaked in warm water and rinse it afterwards.

On the label, it says that it’s an intensive nourishing treatment for dry and damaged hair. Well, my hair is dry and damaged, more so when compared to my sister’s hair. But after seeing how my sister’s hair looked after ...

• A Bonne Milk Protein Hair Product
      using the product every time she takes a bath, I felt really envious and would really like the same result that she got. So after bathing and shampooing my hair, I used it as a conditioner. I immediately noticed that it won’t be good for me. I always dry my hair in front of a fan before I go out and when I did just that, I felt that my hair was too “heavy” for some reason. It’s probably the product, but I did make sure that I have rinsed my hair thoroughly. So all through the day, my hair felt heavy but still it’s frizzy and dry. I don’t think the product made any difference to my hair.

What made

matters worst is that my scalp kept feeling itchy and unfortunately the product cause me to have dandruff again, when my L’Oreal shampoo was doing its best to keep the dandruff problem at bay. Again, the strong smell was still there and I felt like my hair was treated in a salon. It totally covered up the wonderful smell of the shampoo I used.

Well, it made me sad that the product worked so wonderful with my sister’s hair but it really didn’t make anything good with my hair. If you want to test out this product and you hair is a bit like mine with a sensitive scalp, I do suggest be wary because it might not be the product for you.

Jolina says :

is it ok if I’m going to use it everyday?

Ron says :

It’s not o.k. to use any shampoo product everyday.Look at the back of any any shampoo bottle and read the list of ingredients.These products are full of chemicals that can harm you.Many shampoos use “degreasers” that over time have been proven to contribute to baldness among men and women.People are encouraged to use shampoos every day because the companies are making money from it.All you need to clean your hair and scalp is salt.That’s right.Simple table salt will keep your hair clean and also remove any odor.You can apply it in various ways.If you want to add a scent just use lemon juice.Much better solution.Healthier and much cheaper too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021409650628/k2311a022/2.2.11