Blackberry Storm 2  » Phones  »
  • So, before making pictures, you should clean the lens so as to avoid blurry pictures
  • For the 2 GB it is so that there is only certain data can store programs or otherwise, unfortunately, is not a combination of both
  • Cons I could only find the Bluetooth, but I think the problem is there still, as the connectivity is low and sometimes Bluetooth doesn’t transfer the files properly

• by pihunik

Normally I am an absolute fan of Nokia, no sooner when had I unpacked the BlackBerry I had a surprised face, for its awesome looks. The look was ever appropriate, the size and weight, the processing was awesome. Then I saw all the equipment, whatever is ideal, especially for business people who travel the world, a charge cable in order with all the plug adapters for all sockets, power supply. These produce the robust leather case, headset, cleaning cloth and USB cable to connect to the PC.

Now I have the Blackberry Ready gently. I inserted SIM card, micro SD card, used batteries, provided power cable to the adapter.

Overall, I am in use of this phone from last 10 months and I so intensely love this phone that I have now mastered the BlackBerry better than my Nokia phones I’ve more than 2 years. Menu, all the tuning options I award five stars, because if one controls a menu item, you can apply this to all the other basic function.

Points such as the Qwerty keyboard, the twist and turn of the Blackberry’s, where it adapts to the screen, just from portrait to landscape, the colors, the resolution are really top

class. You can surf the Net non- stop, with a good battery backup. It does not replace a laptop or just the smaller version of the notebook, because in the long run its display can spoil the eyes. What absolute, and awesome is, is the touch screen, I’ve never worked on such a perfect touch; it’s the highlight of the BlackBerry.

I check Yahoo mail and send some mails too there were no problems.

3.2 megapixel camera, it is not bad, also has a two times digital zoom and I am able shoot a few good quality pictures with it, but they will not replace high-quality camera. The advantage is still in the image stabilizer, because I do not know which phone has this feature. You have to watch the camera, because in that there is no protection for the lens, it may be that it is a little smudged by the fingers. So, before making pictures, you should clean the lens so as to avoid blurry pictures. The camera also has an Auto Focus, which automatically makes the images sharp.

Video camera features are pretty good; videos can be recorded and played back, of course. Thanks to the large and high-resolution displays,

• you can also view these videos well and you can also see all the details and colors.

Hands-free headset compatible, here I must mention the attached headset simply times commendable, for it is really good, no noise, clear voice, listening and speaking. You can also communicate via the speakerphone very good, the reception and the connection is also very good. There are not to be criticized.

Any required direction, click to call lines, copying, marking, everything is possible, and it does not matter whether you have thick or very thin fingers. The precision is reminiscent of a very high-quality mouse with a lot of DPI. All this is done with the finger, one doesn’t need a pen. It can be seen by the blue boxes just for the keyboard where you are now, so you can do no wrong, because it is illuminated, exactly what one wants.

In the beginning, everything was top; the battery lasted for the 72 hours including the use at highest resolution. Now, after 10 months this exact battery lasts just under 24 hours if I’m only on standby, if I telephone, or does some other work then it last till 20 hours or so. I must say that in a

world-class Smartphone which costs over $850, which is extremely negative. Surely it cannot be that which make you go every day to the charging station, if you do not even phone a lot.

The BlackBerry has an internal 2 GB memory and thanks to a micro SD card you can also use a 16 GB card. For the 2 GB it is so that there is only certain data can store programs or otherwise, unfortunately, is not a combination of both. This means, if the internal memory is full, you cannot access the 16 GB large external memory, so for fans of apps or other things that need to be careful what one has in internal memory available, so as not to overload. I personally do not invite so many things in my store, so it gives me out completely.

Cons I could only find the Bluetooth, but I think the problem is there still, as the connectivity is low and sometimes Bluetooth doesn’t transfer the files properly.

Otherwise everything is awesome, whether it is to handle the touch screen display, processing, and the appearance of top. It has really convinced me.

There is a star deduction by the Bluetooth and a 90% recommendation.

Blackberry Storm 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372021409580628/k2311a022/2.2.11