Up & Up Menthol Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I think that sore throats not only hurt, but put a damper on your whole day
  • The item only cost me about four dollars and I got a six ounce bttle
  • I noticed that it did very little for the sharp pain in my throat
  • I would not recommend this product to anyone and feel that it is worth the price

• by adrean_j

Having a sore throat can make me feel really down and out. I hate dealing with the sharp pains that make it uneasy for me to swallow. I hate also that scratchy feeling that always makes swallowing anything feel weird anyway. I think that sore throats not only hurt, but put a damper on your whole day. It seems that I have tried alomst anything for a sore throat and hate when the product can not get rid of majority of the pain. One medicine that I used recently was the Up & Up menthol Sore Throat Spray. I saw the little container at Target Supercenter and thought that it was

reasonably priced. The item only cost me about four dollars and I got a six ounce bttle. The bottle was plastic, with a pump sprayer. The The sprayer was a little resistant and hard to press in at times, but still allowed the medicine to flow properly and evenly to my throat. The lid is a little tiny and can be very easy to lose, so be careful.

I sprayed a little of this spray on my throat when it was at its worse. I had not eaten all day because my throat was hurting so bad and I could barely talk because my throat was feeling so dry. When ...

• I sprayed this spray I felt a tingling sensation working my throat an mouth. There was a strong flavor of menthol but I think it tasted more natural then the fruit flavored sprays I have tried. I initially sprayed about three squirts and did not feel much of a difference in the pain. I would say that it helped about ten percent. The feeling lasted about fifteen to twenty minutes. After that short time, I felt like I needed to spray more of this menthol throat spray. I sprayed a few more squirts and felt the numbing sensation get more intence. I noticed that it did very little for the sharp
        pain in my throat. It did make my throat feel more at ease, making it easier to talk. I also feel that it helped eliminate most of that scrachty feeling.

This product was not the greatest for my sore throat. I feel that overall I only got about thirty percent releif for my pain. I could not see myself purchasing this product ever again. It took entirely too many sprays and still did not get the job done. I have tried better throat sprays that can take my pain level down to at least fifty percent. I would not recommend this product to anyone and feel that it is worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262021409510628/k2311a022/2.2.11