Smart Sense Miconazole 1 Daytime or Nighttime 1 Day Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • I found myself suffereing from a yeast infection, and this happens to me ever so often, which I hate
  • I found myself shopping around at a local K Mart when I had this issue and saw a fairly priced product
  • I would recommend this product, but still think it should only be used at night when you are lying down

• by adrean_j

Any woman who has suffered from a yeast infection knows that it is the worst thing a woman can go through. I much rather deal with pain than the sensation of a constant itch. I usually feel like I am losing my mind if I am dealing with one. I found myself suffereing from a yeast infection, and this happens to me ever so often, which I hate. The slight bit of moisture can trigger it, and my preventitive measures do not always work. Though I hate yeast infections, I hate how expensive the treatments are even more. I also do not like those treatments that are messy and take forever to relieve me of my symptoms. I found myself shopping around at a local K Mart

when I had this issue and saw a fairly priced product. It was the Smart Sense Miconazole 1 Daytime or Nighttime 1 day Treatment. The price was a little bit cheaper than leading brands and ran me about 15 dollars. I was hoping it would be just what I needed.

I did not plan to wait until the evening and decided to use the treatment right away. I made it a stay in bed day, and inserted the little ovule. I liked the ovule because it was slick and fit right into the applicator. The applicator was comfortable and not bulky at all. After applying it, I threw the applicator away to prevent the spread of germs. The package also came with an outside cream that could ...

• be used to treat the outside itch. The cream was white and had no odor to it. The cream was very easy to rub in. I however, did not enjoy the after affects of this cream. It seemed to instantly increase the itching. Then I felt as though it was starting to burn. I was feeling pretty horrible and opted to wash it off becasue of the irritation. I lied in bed all day, expecting the insert to stay in place as advertised. I then started to noticing it slowly dripping out. This was after about five hours, which is nowhere near all day. I would be really upset if I went to work and it started to drip. Initially I did not feel anything, then it
        turned into this intense itching and burning.

After washng away all of this medicine, I still felt miserable for the first few days. After about four days, my body started to feel normal again. Each and everday there was a little progress and I was able to go about more freely. I found that this is a very good medicine because it worked and I only had to go through the painful teatment once. I much rather get it over with than go through the irritaiton day after day like with other treatments I have tried. I would recommend this product, but still think it should only be used at night when you are lying down. This allows the medicine to work its magic, before it starts to drip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262021409490628/k2311a022/2.2.11