American Fare Mulipak Tampons Unscented
  • I like to be able to use tampons that are pefect for my flow at that time
  • I thought the ratio was a little off, but thought that they had a great price and wanted to try them anyway
  • I found that the super absorbency tampons fit perfectly and did a good job for the first few days
  • I think that these tampons were pretty comfortable and easy to wear and move around with
  • I would not necessarily recommend this product, but do think that it is sufficient in a time of need

• by adrean_j

I like to be able to use tampons that are pefect for my flow at that time. I used to use super plus absorbency tampons through my entire cycle and felt that I needed to reduce my risks of Toxic Shock Syndrome. I went for a variety pack, knowing that it would be great for both my heavy and light days. I purchased the American Fare Multipack Tampons for about four dollars. These tampons were unscented, which were perfect for me. I am not to keen on the scented tampons, especially because they usually smell like flowers. The package came with 18 super absorbency tampons, 18 regular absorbency

tampons and 4 lite absorbency tampons. I thought the ratio was a little off, but thought that they had a great price and wanted to try them anyway. These tampons were pretty basic cardboard applicator tampons. The applicator had some ridges on it and a little hole that were supposed to make it easier to apply the tampon without your fingers slipping.

When I applied these tampons I did not have much trouble, but found that the ridges were not as bulky as they should have been. I felt like a little more grip would have been helpful. The tampons were wrapped in paper wrapper that were perfect ...

• for disposing the applicator in. I found that the super absorbency tampons fit perfectly and did a good job for the first few days. I thought the absorbency could have been better, but it was sufficient. I found myself neeeding to change every two to three hours on average. I ended up using all of the super tampons before moving on to the regular. By the time I made it to the regular ones my cycle was much lighter, and they did a great job. I did not have to worry a bit. I ended up using only 2 of the lite tampons and felt that they were
        the most comfortable, because of the size. I think that these tampons were pretty comfortable and easy to wear and move around with. I did not like how they somtimes leaked prematurely and found that a few of the tampons did not seem to absorb properly.

I think that this is a product that I would use again, but I am not in love with this Mulipak. I ended up being able to use the lite and regulars for my next cycle, but still had to purchased some super absorbency tampons on the side. I would not necessarily recommend this product, but do think that it is sufficient in a time of need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342021409450628/k2311a022/2.2.11