Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Lemon Scented  » Housewares  »
  • I love to kill germs, because I feel that it will keep me and my children healthy
  • I found that I really enjoy using Clorox products, especially bleach around the house
  • I wanted something that I could use in any room of the house and I thought this would be it
  • I purchased the container of wipes for about seven dollars which is kind of pricey, however I think it is worth the convenience
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to clean up

• by adrean_j

I hate having a dirty home. I love to kill germs, because I feel that it will keep me and my children healthy. I also do not like using a million different cleaners to get the job done. I found that I really enjoy using Clorox products, especially bleach around the house. I had tried a few of the products and was happy to try the Clorox Disinfecting Lemon Scented Wipes. I liked the fact that I could eliminate the sponge or wash cloth that carries germs by using this product instead. I wanted something

that I could use in any room of the house and I thought this would be it. I purchased the container of wipes for about seven dollars which is kind of pricey, however I think it is worth the convenience. With these wipes I can elimnate spray and powder cleaners, which can be annoying and sometimes have an overbearing scent. These cloths had a wonderful lemon scent that was not overwhelming. it was delightful and would evne linger around the room after each use.

These wipes were neatly packed in a plastic tube. The tube held 75 wipes, which is more than enough to last for a couple of months. What I like about these wipes is that they can be used on more than one surface. I can wipe down my countertops appliances and sink with a single wipe. I also like the fact that they are white. The color allows me to see the amount of dirt being picked up and allows me to feel comfortable with my cleaning. I also like to use these wipes in the restroom to wipe down the toilet and sink. It works ...

• Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Lemon Scented
      great for these small areas and will leave the surfaces shiny and white. I also like the fact that these wipes are wet, but still absorbent. I have wiped spilled drinks and was able to get the area clean with only one wipe, though I had to ring it out a few times. What I don’t like is that these wipes cannot be used on heavy duty surfaces. They are not quite big enough or fluffy enough to clean the tub when it gets really dirty.

Though these wipes are good and convenient, they are

not good for big jobs. I cannot use them on the stove or oven, because they are not the best with grease. I have found myself with greasy hands after trying to clean the stove with these wipes. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to clean up. The wipes are secure in their plastic tube and stay moist, becasue no air can get into the container. I could see myself using this product again, but still use other cleaning supplies around the house becaseu it is not all purpose.

Lula boyd says :

re : I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to clean up
Great products. Good to have around your house especially during and after gatherings.

Zoey7879 says :

I am grateful for these, especially in the times of COVID-19 I always carry a few in a ziplock bag inside of my purse. I use them primarily when I have to ride the city bus and use them to disinfect the metal and plastic where I am going to be seated. For at-home use, I use them primarily to disinfect things like doorknobs, appliance handles, and in our bathroom. THe lemon scent is strong, but not overpowering, and is definitely preferred to the scent of chlorine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532021409400628/k2311a022/2.2.11