Yankee Candle Company
  • I know of Yankee Candle Company, but have not bought any candles from them
  • So even though they do cost a little more , I think it is well worth the money

• by Bonny
      I know of Yankee Candle Company, but have not bought any candles from them. This past Christmas my sons girlfriend got me a candle from them.

I was surprised.

What surprised me more was the fact, she got my favorite scent.

Yes I love Lilac’s! That is my favorite flower.

It come in a 3.

7 OZ jar, with a lid.

It is called Lilac Blossoms, housewarmers candle.

Let me tell you, I love this candle.

It truly smells like lilac, even when it’s not lit, all you have to do is take a wiff of the candle, and it makes ...

• you think of spring!I usually buy my candle’s at the dollor store, or Family Dollar and Wal-Mart, which they are ok, but now that I have had a Yankee Candle, I’m thinking maybe I’ve been wasting my money.

So I will visit the Yankee Candle Company store, when I’m in the

market for a special candle for someone, or when I’m just in the mood to treat myself to something special! This Candle has lasted me since December, and is still going strong.

So even though they do cost a little more , I think it is well worth the money!

Yankee Candle Company

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122503140940831/k2311a0325/3.25.07