Target Multi Symptom Day or Night Combo Cold Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I found that when I get sick, it is best to use one medicine for the day and one for the night
  • I love nighttime medicines, but know that it is not posslbe to function and go through my day after taking a nighttime medicaiton
  • I was impressed at how easy it was to take this medication because I did not have to drink a lot of water and I could take both with one swallow
  • I think that these pills are okay and they do help somewhat
  • I would not really recommend them, but don't think it would hurt anyone to try them

• by adrean_j

I found that when I get sick, it is best to use one medicine for the day and one for the night. I love nighttime medicines, but know that it is not posslbe to function and go through my day after taking a nighttime medicaiton. I don’t see the point in spending extra money buying two different medications when I can easily kill two birds with one stone. I purcahsed the Target brand Multi Symptom Day or Night Combo Cold Relief Caplets. The package came with 24 caplets, which is 12 doses of each day and night caplets. I purchased these caplets for about six dollars and thought that price was pretty reasonable for a combo

pack. The pills were in trays that could be broken down into individual doses. There were two caplets per square and the sqares are small and inconspicuous. They fit perfectly in my purse so that I could take a dose whenever necessary. These caplets were fairly easy to swallow and slid down my throat with no problems at all.

I was impressed at how easy it was to take this medication because I did not have to drink a lot of water and I could take both with one swallow. I took the daytime medicine first and can honestly say that I did not feel the results that I was looking for. I felt that ...

• the cold symptoms were still beating me down. After about an hour I finally felt like my cough had softened a bit, but my nose was still severely clogged. I found that these provided minimal relief and was hoping for better results with the nighttime dose. After taking it, it did put me to sleep pretty quickly. I was able to sleep for the whole night without interruption. That is unusual for me because, I almost always wake in the night due to the congestion. I fell asleep within an hour and did not wake up until 9 hours later. When I woke up, I felt revived and refreshed, but still did not feel too much
        better. This medicine was not all that I had hoped for.

I think that these pills are okay and they do help somewhat. I think that they could have worked away more symptoms. I felt like I only felt about 30 percent relief, but felt more relief from the overnight pills. They did put me to sleep well, and I felt like some of the symptoms were better in the morning. Though I do not hate this medication, I do not look forward to using it again in the future. It works about the same as some other cheaper brands I have tried. I would not really recommend them, but don’t think it would hurt anyone to try them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262021409390628/k2311a022/2.2.11