Cepacol Sugar Free Sore Throat Relief Lozenges in Lemon Lime  » Medicine  »
  • I found that my throat was not progressing with my cold
  • I decided to get some lozenges so I could work this pain away as soon as possible
  • I looked in the mirror and noticed that my throat looked less red and less agitated as it had before
  • I know that many lozenges I have used are only good for moderate sore throats but this one worked much better
  • One package was enough to get me through the sore throat for two days and I think that it is worth the price

• by adrean_j

I found that my throat was not progressing with my cold. I had been taking cold medicne and felt many of the symptoms subside, but not the pesky sore throat that I was dealing with. I decided to get some lozenges so I could work this pain away as soon as possible. I purcahsed the Cepacol Sugar Free Sore Throat Relief Lozenges in Lemon Lime. I did not initially want to get these sugar free lozenges but they were the only thing that looked decent on the shelf at my local

drug store at that time. The box was a little over three dollars and contained 18 lozenges. I liked that the little box was inconspicuous and fit great in my purse. I was able to keep this box of lozenges on me at all times so that I could use them as necessary. I popped a lozenge in my mouth almost immediately and was shocked to like the flavor. It was a little bitter, but the lime made it taste kind of sour and the flavor worked.

As I worked the lozenge in my mouth, I could feel a stingy numbing sensation. It helped almost immediately and took the crackling sound out of my voice. My throat no longer felt scratchy, but I could still feel short sharp pains here and there. I found myself being able to swallow easier and felt like my throat was more at ease. I liked that these lozenges took a while to dissolve, because I feel that it affected my throat easing the pain little by little. After sucking on a lozenge, I felt like I ...

• Cepacol Sugar Free Sore Throat Relief Lozenges in Lemon Lime
      was good to go for at least an hour. After that I would almost always been inclined to take another one. After sucking on these lozenges for an entire day, I felt that my throat had improved massively. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my throat looked less red and less agitated as it had before. I found that these lozenges were perfect for anyone who is suffering from a really bad sore throat. I know that many lozenges I have used are only good for moderate sore throats
      but this one worked much better.

I could see myself using this product many more times in the future. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to treat there sore throat quickly and efficienlty. I like that I do not have to wait around for results and that the lozenges are very fast acting. One package was enough to get me through the sore throat for two days and I think that it is worth the price. Since these lozenges are affordable and reliable, I don’t see why anyone should not try them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262021409330628/k2311a022/2.2.11