Envirascape oasis fountain  » Other  »
  • Since I was wanting to decorate my room I decided to buy it
  • I even turn the fountain on more than I thought I would
  • I like to turn it on whenever I want to relax
  • I am very pleased that I bought this fountain
  • I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to relax, or decorate their room or house

• by Brooke

I recieved a wal-mart giftcard as a present. I didn’t know what to buy so I went online and looked. I came across a product called Envirascape oasis fountain. Since I was wanting to decorate my room I decided to buy it. Overall I am very pleased with the fountain. I even turn the fountain on more than I thought I would.

The sound of the water running over the rocks sounds soothing, calm, and reminds me of a waterfall. I like to turn it on whenever

I want to relax. When it first comes in the package you can place the rocks wherever you wish on the fountain. Then you can move the rocks around if you wanted to later on. I like this because it can make the fountain look different.

I want to point something out that I noticed. If you have pets then they might drink the running water. I had this problem with my cats. No matter how hard I tried to teach the cats not to they did ...

• anyway. So I had to move the fountain higher up on another stand so that they could not reach it. Now the cats don’t pay attention to the fountain at all.

I am very pleased that I bought this fountain. I have no complaints. The water fountain is easy to turn on, easy to assemble, easy to move, and fairly priced. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to relax, or decorate their room or house. It gives my room a unique, contemporary look.

The

fountain helps me to relax and sounds so soothing. The rocks are different colors and shapes. You could put this fountain almost anywhere. At first I had it on my nightstand then I moved it to my entertainment center. I am very happy and pleased with this envirascape oasis fountain. The water doesn’t splatter all over the place when you turn the fountain on. This is great because I have had other fountains splatter the water and almost ruin my nightstand. I definately recommend this water fountain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122021409300628/k2311a022/2.2.11