Victoria’s Secret Delicate Petals
  • I know it sound strange but yeah I'm a VS lover
  • I thought rosy scents would be smell like old ones but this one is very different
  • I don't care what others say but as long as Victoria's Secret keep on making amazing products, i would not stop using it

• by harold

I am fond of collecting Victoria’s Secret Garden collection even if I’m a man. I know it sound strange but yeah I’m a VS lover. I have approximately 10 scents from them namely, Endless Love(my ultimate favorite),Vanilla Lace, Love Spell, Strawberries & Champagne, Amber Romance(2nd favorite), Lost In Fantasy, Secret Crush, Sweet Temptation, Luscious Kisses(i hate this) and my newest one, Delicate Petals.

I will focus more in Delicate Petals. Delicate Petals has tangerine, velvet rose & musk.

My first sniff of it was instant heaven. I

thought rosy scents would be smell like old ones but this one is very different.

The scent is really light, it is not over powering even how many times you spray it. I have the Body Mist and the Body Lotion.

When you spray the body mist, you can actually smell the tangerines in it, and then afterward the very subtle rose scent. The scent is a light floral,just like a wet garden of roses… What makes it sophisticated is the musk, some say it ...

• doesn’t last that long but for me,it’s quite impressive.

It last for more than five hours on me when i use both the lotion and the body mist. Maybe they can say that it doesn’t last that long because of the lightness of the scent.

Really the scent is very light, but after an hour you can still smell the delicate scent of it. And plus, the lotion hydrates me most.

But I am so sad that they discontinued it, hope that they would bring it

back, with an enhanced formula because it’s my third favorite among the VS garden collection. A good tip, use it during cold weather specially rainy days, I don’t if it just in me, but the scent outburst most when it is cold.

That’s from my experience. So if there are still Delicate Petals out there, go and try it before it’s gone….

hehehe…Overall this a very good product. I don’t care what others say but as long as Victoria’s Secret keep on making amazing products, i would not stop using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562021409080528/k2311a022/2.2.11