SM Business Center NSO Birth Certificate Process in SM Souhmall Las Pinas Philippines  » Business  »
3.8
3rd Floor SM Southmall Alabang Zapote Road Las Pinas City
  • The lady behind the counter double checked my information and then I paid PHP160 (around US$3.60)
  • I know waiting in line sucks but the waiting at the SM Business Center didn’t really bother me much
  • It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be
  • If you also need your NSO Birth Certficate, I suggest you try getting it at the SM Business Center in SM Southmall if you’re a resident of Las Pinas
  • It’s more accessible and convenient and it’s also cheaper

• by rycemix

I was supposedly going to get my birth certificate through the NSO Delivery Online website. But due to budget problems (PHP330 or roughly US$7.50 is just too much for a student’s allowance), I was unable to pay and get my birth certificate after two days of ordering it online. Fortunately, my boyfriend’s mom told me that there’s an outlet in SM Southmall Las Pinas that processes NSO birth certificates for a cheaper price. Without any hesitation, I went there together with my boyfriend. And I was glad I did.

SM Business Center is located just beside the big Bingo area at the third floor of the mall. The Bingo area is really easy to

spot so once you’re there; you’ll quickly see the small service area of the SM Business Center.

When we got there, there were a handful of people already waiting in line. I approached the guard and told him that I would be requesting for my birth certificate. I followed his instructions; I had to fill up the form first (every detail must be filled up. You should also know if your birth certificate has been registered late or not. ). After filling up the form, the guard on duty double checks it and then gives you a number. We have been waiting for more or less thirty minutes before my number was called. The ...

• lady behind the counter double checked my information and then I paid PHP160 (around US$3.60); PHP 140 is for the payment for the birth certificate and then the additional PHP20 is for the service fee of the SM Business Center. I actually didn’t mind that there is a service fee since it was just PHP20.

Like what the lady behind the counter told me, I picked up my birth certificate four days after I applied for it. I told the guard that I was there to pick up my birth certificate and then he gave me a number. I brought with me the receipt of the payment together with the copy of the form

I filled previously. I just waited for less than 30 minutes before my number was called and after showing the receipt, the lady gave it to me and that was that.

I know waiting in line sucks but the waiting at the SM Business Center didn’t really bother me much. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Plus, it is way cheaper than ordering online and I immediately got my birth certificate anyway. If you also need your NSO Birth Certficate, I suggest you try getting it at the SM Business Center in SM Southmall if you’re a resident of Las Pinas. It’s more accessible and convenient and it’s also cheaper.

lovely says :

can i get marriage contract in sm southmall too?

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

hi lovely. the answer is yes you may get copies of birth, death, and marriage documents, copies of No Record of Marriage (CENOMAR) and copies of annotated and endorsed documents. Hope this helps

Richelle says :

Hi lovely Yes you can get a marriage contract in sm southmall. All you have to do is to fill up the form they will give to you or the request form and then they will give you a claim stub.

Queenly Aguilar says :

how long can i get my marriage contract?

Jules says :

You can get the online application here to have it sent:

Misyel deyn says :

re : The lady behind the counter double checked my information and then I paid PHP160 (around US$3.60)
    can i go and pay at sm city of bacoor because im more thatn near there than in sm southmall?

Marg says :

Yes, you can do so at your local office, but you can also pay here if you prefer:

AsianJunkie says :

All SM Malls provide this service so there will be no problem.

Karen says :

I belong to a very big family (16 children). Ages ago it was usually only schools registration for students that required b.c. ( as i recall). Since my mom was well known in the schools where we all studied, i suspect that in some cases this requirement may have been overlooked. When the 3 older children born in Cebu graduated, worked, and 2 were to be sent overseas for training, we found out that our records were damaged due to a fire that included the Cebu Civil Registry, affidavits were executed by both parents and witnesses and we were fine. Now that both parents are dead and most govt. offices require NSO issued b.c. Esp. DFA we found that some of my siblings after exhaustive search i other venues did not have b.c.’s can we go to SM for this? I really hope you can give me an informative reply. Thanks.

al says :

Hi karen, You can try to apply a copy of nso certified b.c. of your siblings at any sm or you can go directly to nso office in your place. But since you said that your civil registry office in cebu were devastated by fire and some of your siblings birth certificate where burned downed or damaged. I am afraid that your siblings b.c may not also be available at nso or sm. What you can do if you can not get a copy of birth certificate at nso or sm is you go to your civil registry office in cebu and ask for certification or affidavit that your siblings birth certificate are not available due to fire damage. Just tell the civil registry officer that your siblings b.c are one of those damage b.c because of fire devastation in their office a long time ago.

How long time is take from I Be there to get my cenomar to I can come and get it? Please answer here since I cant open my e mail.

Marg says :

It takes 1-2 days if you get it at a local office. If it’s delivered within the Philippines it takes 3-9 days. You can confirm this info via NSO here:

Isabel de Guzman says :

How many days the processong time for cenomar?can i get for 1 day?

Marg says :

According to offiicil NSO it takes 1-2 days if you get it at a local office, but 3-9 days if you have it delivered.

Isabel de Guzman says :

Just wana asked about cenomar how much it will cost and how many days the processing time of it?can i get it fo 1 day only?can asked your telephone num?thank you

Marg says :

It costs PHP 415. It takes 1-2 days if you get it from a local office, but it takes 3-9 days to have it delivered. You can confirm all fees and delivery info here:

jerald says :

hi mam may i ask if how to add an address of my birth place.the address on my nso is las pinas without metro manila..i can’t apply a passport because the DFA required a complete address on my nso.

gelou says :

i would like to ask if , they would still give my NSO even if i dont have ID but i the RECEIPT ?

THANKS .

Japheth says :

Hi Gelou,

No, you can’t get the NSO even if you have the receipt. You are required to have at least one ID for them to verify your identity and to avoid identity thief.

melchor says :

I had the experience of renewing my PRC ID at SM Southmall and I am happy with how it was processed. The staff including the guard are courteous, helpful and efficient. One example of how service for the people is well done. Congrats Keep it up

Loisa says :

May I know what document they need for getting the NSO of a child?

Japheth says :

Hi Loisa,

You required a Certificate of Live Birth certified by City Health. After that, you need request an electronic endorsement and submit the certified Live Birth to PSA for them to process the documents . For 1-2 days, PSA will contact you for verification. After the process, you can claim the NSO of your child in PSA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411021408900328/k2311a021/2.1.11