Todd Taylor-Musician  » Music  »
  • On youtube I found a video entitled worlds fastest banjo player
  • His page had some interesting photos from his tours and even some albums you can buy for sale as well as his music
  • Unfortunately he has a muscle defiency that causes him to be in pain he developed as a child
  • It's amazing that he still goes on with it and ignores that to focus on his music
  • He sent me a message back saying that he was glad I enjoyed his music

• by pango14762

On youtube I found a video entitled worlds fastest banjo player. This unique country instrument with four strings has been the bone of all kinds of folk and country music. Todd Taylor is probably the master at the instrument. In the video he plays dueling banjos at a very high tempo and beats the world record. I was astonished when he achieved the feat, playing the song four times as fast with no mess ups.

I

wanted to check this guy out some more so I checked if he had a facebook. He clearly did and even lived in Florida where I live, but a few hours away from me. His page had some interesting photos from his tours and even some albums you can buy for sale as well as his music. His videos have everything from Kansas’ Dust in the Wind to Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix. He adds his ...

• own unique touches to each song matching with the timbre of the banjo instrument. I particularly like the fast technique of the banjo rolls he does with his three fingers. He makes the playing seem so easy.

Todd does all sorts of promotional things for movies and shows so he’s always busy in the music world. Unfortunately he has a muscle defiency that causes him to be in pain he developed as a child. It’s amazing

that he still goes on with it and ignores that to focus on his music. When I became friends with him he was a very down to earth kind of person. I commented on a video of him playing an original track with an acoustic rhythm. He sent me a message back saying that he was glad I enjoyed his music. I would suggest adding him on facebook as well, if you’re interested in banjo playing or folk/country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141021408760328/k2311a021/2.1.11