Revlon Age Defying Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Revlon Age Defying Makeup

• by Bonny
      Well I’m in my forties, and I felt the need to try something different to rev up my skin a bit. People tell me I don’t look my age, and they can’t belive I have three grandkids. I was out stocking up on my makeup one day, and I got looking at Age Defying makeup.

I looked at the different

brands. I decided to try Revlon Age Defying Makeup.

It is rather expensive though. I chose the shade of Early Tan, normal/ combination skin.

It made with Botafirm SPF20. It is Botafirm infused formula, and Oil free moisture.

This is a really nice shade, not to dark, nor to light. It really does look natural.

Revlon also gave me ...

• some nice color to my face, and did seem to make the fine lines look smaller, and seemed to uplift my face. It gave me a radiant finish.

I also bought the Revlon Powder to go with it. I must say I got a lot of compliments on my makeup.

People asked me if I had gotten a tan, and

that I looked really good! Another thing about Revlon Age Defying Makeup is, that if I should go to bed with it on at night. In the morning I wake up and still look good.

Imagine that lol. So bottom line, even though Revlon Age Defying Makeup is rather expensive, I will still buy it , because it is worth it.

Revlon Age Defying Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312403140870631/k2311a0324/3.24.07