Easy Waves Creme Relaxer For Hair
  • I prefer hot water as it washes it off quicker and leaves the hair with some nice body

• by alexd187

Since I am someone who is blessed with a lot of hair, that actually grows at an alarmingly fast rate too, the prospect of getting a haircut every two weeks is something I could never picture myself doing, so I have looked for many ways in which to style my hair over the past few years, one of which is straightening it in order to mould it into alien-like spikes that protrude out in all directions.

I have tried a lot of hair relaxers

in my time, but for the past four years or so, I have decided to settle on Easy Waves Crème Relaxer, as it has come to work very well for me.

I don’t apply too much as I don’t want the hair to be too narrow by strand, like women’s hair, but rather want it to be dense and strong with straightened out segments that I style to resemble villa-like protrusions. In that way, the 250ml bottle of Easy Waves Crème Relaxer lasts for ...

• about half a year and that is with regular use might I add.

At first I had to read the application manual in order to get it right, but now I carry out the process without breaking a sweat. I simply have to apply the Relaxer Crème, which is a thick, white, paste like substance that doesn’t smell too bad, and I have to do this after I have had a wash and dry of my hair. I then style my hair appropriately for

about five minutes and then leave the Crème Relaxer on to settle for about a further ten minutes. Once I start to feel a slight burn on my scalp, it’s time to wash it off with some warm to hot water. I prefer hot water as it washes it off quicker and leaves the hair with some nice body.

After drying, I then style the hair accordingly and it lasts for up to a month, after which I repeat the process to maintain the style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311021408530228/k2311a021/2.1.11