Lumene Waterproof Eye Make- up Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • So before the matters turned worst- I decided to get myself an eye make remover immediately
  • But to my surprise nothing like this happened and whatever I experienced after sometime – indeed felt just amazing
  • Using Lumene waterproof eye make- up remover indeed perhaps proved to be the best solution to help me remove my eye make- up
  • In fact after using this waterproof make up remover, I found my older skin make up remover quite slow and tedious

• by rm002

Wearing make – up has always been a part and parcel of my daily routine. But I always believed that wearing make – up was as important as removing it. But sometimes due to my hectic lifestyle, I would just find it difficult to remove all my make-up( especially my eye make) , thereby leaving me with various kinds of eye infections , itchiness and red eyes after I woke up in the mornings. So before the matters turned worst- I decided to get myself an eye make remover immediately.

The fact that most of my make removers in the past failed to remove my eye makeup rather successfully - made it just vital for me to get a make – up remover that was specially designed for the

eyes. So after having analyzing various eye makeup removers in the market, I zeroed in on this product called –Lumene waterproof eye make- up remover. The primary reason for actually picking up this product over the rest was the fact that make remover could actually help remove ‘waterproof eye- make- up’ which seemed to suit my needs rather perfectly, because I was one of those who preferred using water proof eye make- up products.

Using this waterproof eye make- up remover indeed proved to be just great. This remover actually came in a blue colored bottle where the cap just clicked when trying to open it. For using it, I just poured it on a cotton pad and then gently applied in around my eyes in a gentle manner leaving it ...

• there for a few minutes to soak the make- up. While doing this, I must admit, I did feel a little anxious and thought that this liquid might just burn my eyes. But to my surprise nothing like this happened and whatever I experienced after sometime – indeed felt just amazing.

After a few seconds, when I tried wiping off the make – up gradually-lo- my entire make seem to just come off within a few seconds. While the eye liner and eye shadow got removed in just one stroke, the waterproof mascara took about 2-3 stroked to be wiped out completely - leaving my eyes just clean and clear. I was greatly thrilled.

remove my eye make- up. The best thing about using this product was the fact that apart from causing no burning or stinging sensation in my eyes while using it, this remover helped clean my make – up in a very quick and easy manner. In fact after using this waterproof make up remover, I found my older skin make up remover quite slow and tedious. But only downside of using this make- up remover was that it sometimes felt greasy on the skin- but seem to gradually get absorbed into my skin- thereby disappearing completely from the surface of the skin.

Priced at $6.49, Lumene waterproof eye make- up remover according to me proved to be the best eye- make up remover I had used so far. A great- thumbs up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011408410531/k2311a0131/1.31.11